Sample 3

My head rolls back onto Mekhi's shoulder with each penetrating plunge of his stiff cock. A cry leaves my mouth as all the vibrations get too much for me to handle. "Please!" I whimper into his neck, my hands let go of his brothers to latch onto his head.

"What do you want, little one?" Kal's throaty voice slithers dangerously down to my toes.

Shaking my head, I can't answer him. I won't! I'm not a whore! This is all wrong, why am I letting these males touch me in such a way?

"Awe, is our beauty doubting our love for her?" Drix comes up from leaving a hickey under my breast. "You can say whatever it is you desire us to do to you, Nova. We live to bring your body and mind to a heart-stopping climax." His gold eyes take in my desperate appearance before giving me a wink and taking his place once again on my flesh.

If he keeps it up, I'm going to look like I love to fight.

"I...I...," I can't say it. The words clog up my throat.

"Do you want Kal to roughly infiltrate your tiny ass as Telk plows your pussy to squirting into the water? Is that what you want to happen, little one?" Mekhi asks of me, not once stopping his fast pace. The feeling of his hips hitting my ass in the water isn't a sensation I thought I might ever have. I may not feel the direct hit of his nuts against me, but they do leave a ripple of water in their wake, letting me know that once we step out of this watering hole, I will be spanked by them.

"Or how about if I pick your ass up and take you back to our home where we will fill all three of your holes right up? How many cocks do you think you can fit inside this pussy of yours?" Mekhi isn't gentle with his excitement on my body.

"I think it is, brother. She wants to know what it's like to be filled with four cocks, isn't that right, Nova?" Telk taunts as he comes up from sucking all the cum out of my cunt. How is it possible for my pussy to feel dry in water?

Reminder for the future: Never, Ever compete with these men in a holding of the breath underwater competition!

Without a notice from any of them, I'm lifted up onto Telks shoulder and brought right back into the little cave. Each male fits...barely. Their shoulders touch the sides as their heads brush the ceiling.

"What is going on?" I stammer as I'm centered between the men once again. The fresh summer water rests around my ankles, keeping me wet, but out of the chest deep water.

Sneaking a glance at each of their faces I realize they share the same expression; sexual desire to fuck me into blacking out.

Air catches in my throat, causing me to choke and pound my chest.

"Our little one is scared it seems." Drix drawls as they begin to rotate around me. Each brother takes their time in inspecting my naked form, which up until now didn't bother me. Standing on solid ground to where I can see my breasts and nether region gives me anxiety.

"You need to taste her pussy, brothers. It's to die for. Literally, I want to pass away between her legs. No better place to be when the lights go out," Telk claims as he takes Drix's position. This time Drix and Kal rub their dicks against my wet holes.

The thought alone is disgusting. Telk is repulsive, though his tongue does work miracles.

"With us finding you, it means we no longer need our slave whores to release our stress each day," he adds on, earning him a dangerous glare from me.

I'm not sure why his words infuriate me, but they do. My fingers itch to pick up a sword and slice right through those females throats before tossing their heads at these males feet.