Three

"Do you wanna know why I'm upset?" Niall spoke softly.

"Sure Nialler!" I chirped turning off the TV and turning my body to face his frown.

He breathed heavily and looked at me.

"I caught Harry cheeting with a blonde bimbo last night..." He said a quickly as the words could roll off his tounge.

Tears welled up in my eyes. ""W-what!.." I stammered tears threstning to fall.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered getting up and walking to the door.

Tears started to fall as I sobbed.

Niall came running back and wrapped his arms around my frail body.

"I'm sorry.." He again whispered.

I looked up from my sobbing and something came over me, I pushed my lips onto his.At first I could tell he was quite shocked, but he started to kiss back.I deepened the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist and stood up,taking me with him. "Where are we going?" I said in between kisses.

He didn't answer.

We stopped kissing as he took my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Go speak to him, its now or never." He said letting go of my hands and giving me one last kiss on the cheek, before going back to sitting on the couch.I nodded and started my way, slowly up the long flight of hardwood stairs.Once I made it to the top, I could hear the tapping of harry's iphone.I walked into his room to find him laying on his bed tapping away at of corse, his iphone,

"Who ya textin?" I said trying to sound happy even though I was dying inside.

My question took him by surprize. "Oh nobody.." He said locking his phone and shoving it in his pocket.He stood up and hugged me,I hugged him back.once we let go he went for a kiss, I prtended to go for it but instead I slapped him hard in the face.

"What the.." He screamed clutching his red cheek.

"You lying asshole!!" I screamed " you never fucking loved me...if you loved me you wouldn't of cheeted with some blonde chick"I screamed as his face turned to utter shock."I gave you my first time Harry Styles...my fucking first time..." I said my voice now getting lower as I leaned agaisnt his bedroom wall and sunk to the ground.

"Its not what you think!" He said coming closer to me and touching my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me" I snapped.

"But babe.." He whined

"No Harry were done. I'm sick of this.Goodbye." And with that I picked up all my clothing and left him speechless in his room.

I stompted down the stairs to see a confused Niall staring at me.

"I broke up with him.." I mumbled going to sit beside niall and dumping my bag of clothes on the floor.

"Oh.." He said softly.

"Yea..could I stay at you're place for a while?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Yea sure why not!" He chirped seeming a bit happier than before.

*

We got up from the white leather couch as I picked up my bags and took a glance arounnd the living room.Something tugged at my heart telling me to stay but at the same time my brain was telling me to leave,sometimes you can't always listen to yur heart.I followed Niall to the door and walked through,hearing a click when it closed,

I was leaving my home.The home that me and someone who I thought loved me.

*

The drive was filled with laughs and fun,when your with niall you never miss out on fun.We arrived at his house at around 5pm.wow I didn't relize what time it was till now!

I looked out the car window to see a small brown house with an irish flag anging off the roof,very patriotic Niall.

Niall opened the door like any gentlemen would as I grabbed my bags and steppped out.he jogged over to his front door,turned around and locked thecar.

"Wouldn't want to forget that!" I said laughing.

"I have before.." He said embarresed.

I maade it to his front door still giggling as he let me through.

"Mm smells good in here!" I said placing my bags on the floor and slipping my shoes off.

"Oh that's my nandos,I get it ordered her every wednesday!" He said picking up my bags and bringing them upstairs.

I giggled and walked into his living room/kitchen. His house was similar to harry's just not as big.I sat on his brown couch and started to search for the remote,when I couldn't find it I gave up.

"Shit where is it?!" I said patting the couch everywhere.

"Searching for 'shit where is it?!' Just a moment.." A robotic voice spoke.

"Holy shit what the hell was that?!"Bbi screamed diving for the neares pillow.

I heard niall laughing.

"Haha you shoul'ove heard you're self!" He said pointing and laughin.

"Shutup niall.." I said still hiding under the oversized brown pillow.

*

The rest of the night was spent eating nands and watching horror movies, and mabey just mabey finding love again.

_______

A/N

Soo how'd you like it?! Ye no?

Well I think its crappy but to each their own!

Vote comment faan!!