Chapter 14

Youtube Covers.

-

-

-

"No! Fuck you all. Lie to me."

"We didn't lie to you! We kept a secret." Eddie screams.

"No! All of you know, I'm in love with you Aleks! Fuck you! I hate you now Aleks! Fuck all the times we would hang out. Fucking douche bag!"

"I'm sorry Mariana."

"Just shut the hell up, bitch."

"Marie! God damn it your not even at the right gate." James yelled.

"Fucking hell! I can't do anything right." I felt my throat block up and I crouched down and held my knees.

Aleks crouches down and I stand up. He stands up and I walk to another gate. I sit in a seat. He follows along with the others.

"Stop following me!" I scream. Then James hugs me and picks me up.

"God damn it! James fuck you! Let me down!" I sobbed in his shoulder and gave up. I fell asleep crying.

"Aleks. Don't do that." I hear James rudely whisper.

"What?"

"Don't fucking play my sister asshole. She's only had two boyfriends and the first one moved to England and disconnected his phone, and the other was Jeremy."

"Um okay." James pulls over.

"I'm fucking serious! Don't play my sister!" He yelled.

"Okay James." Aleks swallowed.

-

-

-

James dropped Amy, Em and I at home.

"Hey, I'm going to look for a job so please don't interrupt me." I said to them and they nodded.

I went on my computer and typed in Youtube. It was hard to believe that I would turn to it. I clicked Sign Up and made a youtube account. I subscribed to Aleks then James and so on. Then a video caught my eye.

"Good Time Carly Rae Jepsen Cover."

"Cover?" I whispered out loud and clicked it. She sung with music in the background. I opened my closet. Grabbed my guitar and strummed. It's great. I smile and turn on my webcam.

"Hi. I'm Mariana, James or UberHaxorNovas sister. Today I'm going to sing Stay by Rihanna. If you like it, comment for me to do more! Even give it a thumbs up." I suggested.

"All along it was a fever,

A cold sweat hot-headed believer,

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"

He said, "If you dare, come a little closer."

Round and around and around and around we go

Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

Not really sure how to feel about it.

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay

It's not much of a life you're living

It's not just something you take-it's given

Round and around and around and around we go

Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

Not really sure how to feel about it.

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on

Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone

Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving

'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving.

Not really sure how to feel about it.

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay, stay.

I want you to stay, oh." I sung and played my guitar.

"Thanks for watching. Give it a like and comment song requests!" I smiled and ended the video. I didn't have to edit it since it was one clip. I pressed upload and it said about 20 minutes.

@SingingBeasty: Guess I'm a YouTuber now! www.youtube.com/singingbeasty New cover!

I saw all the positive feedback and smiled. If this continued I could VLOG possibly. Aleks wanted to VLOG sometime he said. Fuck. Don't think about Aleks.

Then all the memories rush back. I can't think about him right now. I walked out and went into the cabinets. Amy had some beer and wine for her parties when I left for a couple days. I grabbed some bottles because they were in Amy's room and I went into my bathroom. I set the bottles in the bathtub and got more food. Then I sat in my bathtub and drank.

And drank.

I've got to stay drunk all the time to forget him.

"Marie!" Amy's voice boomed. I got up and wobbled out.

"What," I groaned.

"What the fuck!" She screamed.

"What? Go away. Not like anyone cares about me here." I stuttered.

"Mariana! I love you! The fuck are you talking about!"

"Obviously not. How does it feel to rely on others and then they go and backstab you?" I sighed.

"Stop drinking."

"Make me!" I shouted, as if I was shouting into a void.

"Fine." Tears began to fall from her green eyes as she left and I smiled. Finally.

I grabbed the champagne and drank it.

"Marie! Stop!" Em screams.

"No."

"Mariana Ally Wilson I am calling the police."

"Go ahead."

"Hello, 911? Yes um this is Emerson Blake. My friend Mariana is drinking and I don't think it's really safe for her. She has a lot of allergies and could you send a ambulance. She's basically drowning in wine." And that's the last thing I hear before I take my last sip and I hear my head hit the bathtub.

-

-

-

a/n

OH DAMN RIGHT? sometime

I'm going to go in the whole book and basically edit it. Sorry for non bolded or non italic things because sometimes it glitches. Anyway, love you all! Keep reading!

Kappa <3

A ;3