CHAPTER 1 MY HERO

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SWORD ART ONLINE OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS

"OMG! IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT NEW MMO GAME SWORD ART ONLINE!" You said screaming to your best friend Jake who was talking to you on the phone "CALM DOWN CHILD!" Jake said a little bit annoyed. "Ahhh!...sorry..." You say your face got a little red. "Ok..now that your calm wanna try out SAO?" Jake asked "I thought you'd never ask!" You say with a smirk. "Ok see you there." He said while hanging up. You sigh "ugh what a handful" you say to your self as you put on the headgear. "LINK START!" You say, and you then enter the world of SAO. 'Woahhhhh! This is so cool!' You think to yourself. "HEY! {y/n} is that you?!" You see a cute boy running towards you, right away you know it's jake. He suddenly stops running and just stares at you while his face is bright red. "What's wrong" you ask. Jake finally blinks and says awkwardly "Erm...{y/n} have you seen your avatar?...." "Uh no why?" You ask a little uncomfortable. Jake then hands you a mirror. You blush at the sight if your self, you have long {h/c} hair, big {e/c} eyes, and have a petite body, and wearing black beginner armor you look adorable. You hand jake back the mirror still with bright red blush in your face, you then try to change the subject "um I think we should go to get some weapons and armor." You say awkwardly. Jake simply nods and y'all start to walk towards the town.

((TIME SKIP! You and jake are at the town.))

"Ok were should we start!" You say cheerfully. Jake just shrugged still with blush on his face. 'Ugh is he still thinking about that awkward moment?!...' You ignore it and start to look for someone to help y'all you then see a cute boy with black hair and black clothes with a giant sword. You just shrugged and decided to go ask him. "Um..excuse me...?" You got the boys attention "oh um yes?" He asked. "Oh me and my friend are new to this game and we need some help on finding good stores to start!" You say gesturing to your friend jake

((oops sorry guys I guess I forgot to say his game name. His game name is natsu))

"ok sure I was just about to go to a store myself. I can take y'all there if y'all want." The boy said. "Sure! Thank you so much! Oh bye the way my name is (your sao name) and this is my friend Natsu!" "Ok cool. My name is kirito. Nice to meet y'all!"

You all walk together the the store but all you can fell is eyes staring at you. You feel uncomfortable so you speed walk. Then suddenly you fell hands clasped around your mouth and waist, you can't move. You try to get the guys attention but they notice you call them right when the kidnapper took you away. "{y/n}!!!" They scream in sync. They run as fast as they can to catch you.

YOUR POV

"What the f*uck! YOU PERVERTED KIDNAPPER! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!" I try to scream but my voice is muffled because his hand is still clasped around my mouth. "What else do you think I want" he said while staring at your body. Next think I know I was pushed against the wall and this perverts mouth pushed roughly on top of mine forcing me into a kiss. I didn't know what to do I had no weapons to defend myself with. I try to hold back my tears but I couldn't, I burst out crying.

KIRITOS POV

"Natsu what is that?" I ask him "yea it sounds like crying..?" "{y/n}!!!" We both say in sync again. We rush to the seen and see {y/n} crying and someone forcefully kissing her. Without thinking I pull out my sword and charge at the stranger. 'Im not going to let them hurt my {y/n}! Wait what...?!' I thought in my mind I cut the pervert in half and he dies. {y/n} runs to us in tears. I hug her tightly and feel as if I'm being glared at.

NATSU POV

'ugh I hate that kirito kid! {y/n} seems to really like him. And when she ran to him I was jealous. I really liked {y/n} but I was a cowerd to tell her, what if she didn't like me back? If she didn't like me back wouldn't it be awkward and ruin our friendship?' I thought in my head as I angrily watch {y/n} hug him tightly.

THATS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER! ^o^

OH AND WHEN I PUT {y/n} YOU CAN USE YOUR REAL NAME OR SAO NAME

AND SORRY IF I DONT UPDATE ALOT BECAUSE I MIGHT BE BUSY WITH SCHOOL.. SORRY IF THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER...PLEASE COMMENT FOR ANY IDEAS! THATS ALL THANK YOU! ^o^