Battlefield

Stephanie's POV (MissLittleGamer)

We all headed towards Manhattan once more. I sat down as usual, waiting. But Ta- I mean Iron Girl kept on blabbing on how annoying Lori is but nope Thorlene keeps on trying to defend her. I mean like come on! She killed a bunch of people the first two days she came onto earth. Just then something hit our helicarrier and we all toppled over. Looks like we have to jump out sooner or later. But it was a good thing Claire knew how to maneuver the helicarrier onto the ground so that it won't crash as hard. we all went out and i took out my shield. The city has already been evacuated because of the strange weather. So that's good we don't have to worry about people dieing. I heard an explosion and looked to my left. I saw that Brenda already took form of Hulk and Hawkeye was in the skies. Same with Iron Girl. Thorlene was beside me along with Black Fang. Lori.

"Well. It looks like the little Avengers had finally showed up. It's too late for you to stop it." Lori said mischievously.

"We will stop you. We stopped you last time this time you will be gone. For good." I snap back.

Then of course Thorlene had to try once more to bring sense into Lori, "Sister, Why do you have to do this? We can rule asgard together! We ca-"

"SILENCE! I AM NOT YOUR SISTER!"

"Well then i guess there's nothing left to do but... ATTACK!" Iron Girl said. I sighed. Always trying to be the hero. So there we started fighting i saw that some white beam shot into the sky when I saw it I knew that Loki is trying to do something. But for some reason it's only Lori we are battling. But she keeps making holograms making Hulk even madder so she throws a car at all the holograms. Hawkeye kept in the sky shooting all the holograms. But for some reason none of them seem to be her. That's when i knew something was wrong. I told everyone else to stay and try to find out which one is Lori. I knew I would regret this but I had to ask Iron Girl for a ride to the White Beam.

"Sure just hold on tight" She grabbed me and blasted off into the sky.

"Can you go any faster? The beam might be something that will explode. It's not like the last time" I said.

"JULIA do a scan on the beam real quick." She said. I waited. "She says that it has something to do with a teleportation device... Only big enough for the size of Manhattan.. We need to stop it"

"NOOOO" I say sacasticly. I could tell she rolled her eyes. "But how?"

"Julia can't find the weak spot. I don't know."

"Shoot... The Shield HQ is flying somewhere in Manhattan right?" I asked as she dropped me off next to the beam.

"yeah..?"

"We need to get everybody off Manhattan." Just then we were too late. We saw the whole beam getting brighter by the second. I closed my eyes. and I can tell Iron Girl was too.

"WELL IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU!" I heard her yell out. The whole beam shot and covered all of Manhattan I was blasted back where I started with the other avengers and I got knocked out.

******

I was wakened by Claire. I sat up and took in my surroundings.

"We're still in Manhattan" I said. "We were supposed to teleport somewhere else...."

"What?! Then where are we really?!" She asked me. Then all of a sudden 5 guys and 1 girl walks up.

"What. The. Heck." I said. I took my shield and put it up. I heard everyone else stand up readying there weapons.

"Who the hell are you guys?" The man in the suit that looks almost exactly like Iron Girl said.

"We're the Avengers." I said.

Claire's POV

"But, we're THE Avengers!" The man in the suit yelled. Oh dear, I hope these aren't fanboys/girls. I'll never forget the convention in Albany. But their suits appeared to be real, so I knocked an arrow.

"Explain who you are, and don't take another step closer or I'll shoot." I threatened.

"How come you have a suit just like mine?" Tasha flew forward, her gauntleted hands on her hips.

"I could ask you the same question." The Ironman flew up to her.

"Tasha Stark! Get down here now!" Stephanie ordered.

"Stark? Please don't tell me they're related." Muttered on of the other avengers. He was wearing a red, white, and blue suit, and had a shield.

"Well! Can you're suit do this?" Ironman yelled at Tasha. He shot a glowy orb at the ground near a finally calm and normal Brenda.

"Oh, crap!" Nathan yelled, leaping out of the way as Brenda's expression changed.

Her eyes started twitching, then the rest of her as she grew and became Hulk-ified.

"AAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHH! ME SMASH METAL MAN!" She leapt at him, grabbing his legs and throwing him at the ground. I prepared a tranquilizer arrow, but thought better of it. If he's anything like Tasha, he deserves it.

Suddenly, the spectacled man in the back of the other group became a hulk too. He ran into the fray and punched Brenda. Both started roaring and made the rest of us leap out of the way.

I trained the tranquilizer arrow at her, but was stopped by a shield snapping my bowstring. The metal Frisbee boomeranged back to the patriotic man. It was on.

I ran up and punched him in the face. He grabbed my arm and threw me sideways. I lay for a moment, then leapt up and reentered battle. A man with short brown hair, and a vest similar to my own was staring down an arrow at my face. Suddenly, a stray bolt of lightning from Thorlene and the long blonde haired man's aerial battle scorched the ground between us.

I was thrown backwards and crashed into a woman with bright red hair like Nathans. She kicked me in the head, hard. I swayed, and staggered, trying to stay standing.

Then, two loud voices echoing around the room made us freeze.

"YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED! AN UNPROVOKED BATTLE AGAINST AN OPPONENT WHO'S SIDE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!" That was Nicole. A man's voice came next.

"PUT ASIDE YOUR WEAPONS. ALL OF YOU. Report to the briefing room. NOW."

With guilty faces, we piled our weapons and armor and shuffled down the hall.