Chapter 4

(Alli's POV)

So after that whole thing just happened with me and cam I couldn't stop smiling!

When we kissed it was passionate and I could feel the fireworks rubbing through my body

-

-

-

Cameron and I walked to our 1st period together, we say by each other and just couldn't stop staring at each other then finally the the teacher started class and we were brought back to reality...

Then the teacher saw me and told me to come to the front if the room and introduce myself so I started...

"Hi my name is Alli and I'm coming here from Austin,Tx" that's all I really wanted to say because I didn't like talking I front if the class....

I took my seat by Cameron again and once I say down he grabbed my hand and didn't let go till the end of class

I wasn't really sure what we were now I mean we just met, but I felt like I've known him my whole life.. But I don't know maybe I should just wait for him to say something....

8hours later...

(Cameron's POV)

School was over and the first thing I went to go do was find Alli!

"Hey cammy" someone said and once I heard her I knew it could only be one person... Anna my ex girlfriend who won't get over me because I broke up with her like 5 months ago for cheating on me!

"What do you want Anna?!" I said looking annoyed

"Just wanted to see you baby" she said trying to flirt with me

"First off I'm not your baby now get off of me!"

"Aww come on you know you miss me" she said leaning in closer and then our lips were touching and as I pulled away I saw the one person I knew wouldn't like I was kissing another girl.... Alli

(A/N hey guys I know a little but of a cliffhanger but comment any suggestions for this story because I could use all the help I could get but y'all are enjoying my book so far more updates coming soon!)