19. I promise

*!WARNING!*
this chapter contains the following

Self harm
Suicidal thoughts
Suicide
Blood

If you do NOT like the following then please do not read
If  you really dont care then good luck bro

Tords POV

Its been two months since Tom went missing. Pual and Pat tryed to convince me to go back with Edd and Matt and me being stubborn I said no and stayed with them looking for Tom. I was in "my room" when I heard a knock on the door. I open it to see my two parents. "Tord please go back to Edd and Matt!" Pat said desperately. "No! Not until I find Tom and I know his ok and save!" I shouted as I slammed the door and locked it. I sighed why cant I find you Tommy? I asked my self. I sighed and grab the knife from under the pillow.

I stared to cut my self. Each cut deeper then the last. After a while my arms didn't hurt anymore or anything else. I stared to cry think about Tom. God what if his dead? What if he hates me? Should I kill myself? Tom wouldn't care anymore right? I felt dizzy as I stood up.

I saw blood run down my arms and go on the floor. I sighed and grab some paper towels and cleaned the floors. To be honest this isn't the first time this has happened. I did this every week since I lost Tom. I tried killing myself to since a hole mouth went by and I haven't found him. I stared to lose hope slowly.  I rolled down my sleeves and went to the kitchen for some food.

I saw Pual and Pat in the kitchen. Well f*** im gonna be yelled at Yay! I quickly go back to my room trying to make no sound but failed. Pat and Pual came run towards me. They ask me if I was ok. I nodded in response and then there started to check me. I quickly pulled away as they got to my arms. "Tord have you been cutting again?" Pual said as he looked at me dead in the eyes.

I sighed and nodded. Pat started to cry and hug Pual. I got up and went to "my room" I sighed and threw the knife across the room. It landed on a picture that was on the wall. It was a picture of Edd, Matt, Tom, and me. The knife landed on me. I stared to cry.

'I WISH I WAS DEAD!' 'WHY CANT I JUST DIE!?' 'IF I GO NO ONE WILL CARE!' I stared to tell myself U should die and s*** like that.

Puals POV

I decided to call Edd and tell him what Tords been doing to himself. Since I really didn't tell Edd or Matt we found Tord there probably worried sick about him. I mean at least no ones trying to kill him. Except himself.

I sighed and call there home phone first. It was ringing a for a while before someone pick up. It didn't sound like Edd or Matt tho. The man sounded sad or like his been crying for a week.

Tom: "hello?"
Pual: "Edd?"
Tom: "Nope its Tom"
Pual:"Tom!"
Tom: "Ya?"
Pual: "Its me Pual"
Tom: "Pual! Do you know where Tord is!?"
Pual: "Ya about that"

I told Tom everything that happened over the pass two months. The phone was quite the I heard crying. Then after Tom stopped crying he told me what happened to him. "Dang" i said just amazed. "Yep... can you bring Tord here?" Tom said. "Ya and I think I have something for your eyes" I said. "Ok see soon" Tom hanged up.

I sighed and went to go knock on Tords door.

Toms POV

I start crying after the call. Why is Tord doing this to himself? I go to the front door and stay there waiting for Tord. Ringo comes along and lays in my lap. I start petting him and cry my self to sleep next to the door.

Time skip
Brought to you by
Ringo

I wake up and the door bell rings. I jump up and open it. Someone put something on my eyes. "Ok Tom when I trun it on your gonna be able to see but everything will be a bit green ok?" Someone said I nodded knowing it was Pual. A minute or two I can see. I saw Pual and Pat behind him. I hugged them both. "Thank you so much!" I said as I let them go. "Ya no problem Tom" Pat said as he gave me a smile. "Wheres Tord?" I ask.

"His in the car he still thinks your gone" Pual said as he points to the car. I look to see Tords hair horns. I smile a little and start walking to the car.

I knocked on the door to see if Tord would respond to the noise  but nothing. I sighed. I open the dooor to see Tord sitting there looking down. I pick him up which made him yelp.

"Aw I miss you to commie" I said as I smiled and started to walk to the house. Tord looked up at me and blush and started to cry. "Come on SunShineLollipops dont cry." I said as I walked in the house. I place him on the couch and sat next to him. "T-Tom?" Tord said as he got close to me.

"Ya?" I said as I trun to Tord. We both were facing each other and I kissed Tord. After the kiss Tord buried his hands in his face. God his cute. I got up and went to go get the bandages from the bathroom. Once I got back Tord was buried in his hoodie. I chuckled a little which made Tord look up from his sweater. I sat down next to him and grab his arm but he quickly pulled his arm away.

"Tord" I said as I stare at him. "Im sorry Thomas" he said as he looked away from me. I moved my hand making him look at me. I kissed him and grab his arm again. He started to shake really badly. Did he really cut him self this bad?

I roll up his sleeve to revel about 1,000 cuts. Tord starts to cry as he looks away. "I know you hate me now Thomas" Tord said as he looks me dead in the eyes. "I dont hate you" I said as I started bandaging him up. "Re-really?" He ask as he  looked shocked. "Yep just promise me you won't do this anymore Tord." I said as I put the last bandage on his arm. He just nodded in response.

I smiled and picked him up and sat him on my lap. I stared to pet him and he started to purr. "I promise Thomas" Tord said before he fell asleep. I soon fell asleep too.

Thank u all for 1.79K readers u all are awesome:3