Adopted by One Direction!!

I was staring out the window when Mrs. Susie called for me.

  "Sarah McKenzie Brown. Get down here NOW." For some reason it wasn't a yell but loud enough for me to hear through the music playing. She was actually really nice. Anyways, I walked downstairs and seen five teenage looking boys standing there staring. If you asked me it was CREEPY. Like for real, you walk downstairs and find five strangers staring at you.

  "h-h-hi i-i-im N-Niall" the blonde stammered.

  "Harry" the curly oned waved and blushed.

  "Hey I'm Zayn" the bad boy looking one said boldly.

  "Liam" the geeky looking one said with a eyebrow raised.

  "Well put me last huh guys.. anyway I'm Louis and were here to adopt a beautiful little girl." said the oldest looking one.

    Darn they said beautiful little girl. Well there goes my chances. I thought i would get lucky well isn't this my lucky day. (note the sarcasm).

  " hey you are beautiful and you seem REALLY nice so don't talk bad about your self." Liam spoke in a fatherly tone.

   Well damn did I say that out loud. Probably but I don't know. I just nodded.

"And who knows we just might pick YOU...!!" I couldnt help but blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry they will be longer and please vote and comment this is my first time doing this.. thanks for your support.. and feel free to give ideas.. you can help in this to.