Chapter 9- You Like Me? (:

*Alarm Clock Rings*

New day of your life. Hahah! Time to get ready for school again. So, you stand up then you headed to the bathroom.. And of course, you did your business there. After that, you wear your favorite shirt and it says "I LOVE MUSIC" you paired it with a black jeans and a silver doll shoes. You love wearing simple clothes. Hahah! After that, you went downstairs to eat your breakfast.

You: Good Morning Mom!

Mom: Good Morning [YN]! *kisses you on your head*

You: So.. What's for breakfast?

Mom: Fried Rice with Egg and, of course a bread..

You: Sounds good!

Mom: Hahah. Well, eat fast. K?

You: Sure Mom. ((:

-After Eating Your Breakfast-

You: Mom, I'm ready.

Mom: Good. Okay, come on! Go inside the car.

You: Okay.

So.. You went to your car... Then, your mom drives you to school. She really drives so fast, you know? So, you arrived in school for like 14 minutes..

Mom: We're here. Bye!

You: Bye Mom! GoodLuck for your meeting later.

Mom: Thanks. By the way, I'll pick you up early. Okay?

You: Ok.. Bye! Take Care. Love you!

Mom: Yeah. You too. Bye! Love you too!

You: *waved your hands*

After saying goodbye to your mom, you went inside your school. When you enter the door, you saw your friends with 'Megan' .  She is a simple girl, same grade as yours but she's in the other section. She have a long brown hair and hazelnut brown eyes. You love her eyes, actually. Hahah! So, you walk towards them and try to join their conversation.

You: Hey Guys! Good Morning.

Anne: Hey [YN]! Good Morning!

Courtney: Good Morning!

You: *smiles* Hi Megan!

Megan: H-h-hi [YN]!

You: Are you shy? Hahah.

Megan: Just a little. You know, I seldom talk to you.

You: Oh.. Hahah! Don't worry about it.

Courtney: Yeah. Hahah! So, Megan want to join us? Later, in break time?

Megan: Sure. That's a great idea.

Anne: That's great! Hahah.

You: I'm sure that we are going to have fun.

-The Bell Rings-

Megan: Bye Guys! See you later.

You: Bye Megan!

Anne&Courtney: See you!

So, you went to your classroom with your friends. And when you reached there, you waited for your teacher. Then, your teacher came... She started to discuss about the lesson in the book, of course. HAHAH! Can we skip this part? LoL! Okay. Let's skip. :*