Ryan imagine

Warnings: SMUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Ryan hated it here. I mean, who could blame him? He grew up here, that means he's spent 21 years in Scranton, I'm shocked he's not as insane as Michael. Don't get me wrong, Michael is a good guy... Sometimes.. It's just, he's a horrible boss. Not really a better way to put it. Ryan and I both go to the same college, and just out of coincidence, we both ended up working at Dunder Mifflin. I started work in sales just a few months after Ryan. We're both 21, and the youngest people in the office, so we kind of stick together. We work together on figuring out how to get sales because neither of us are very good at it yet. Thank god Michael loves Ryan. We both love pull little things on Pam and Jim, just to give 'em a little taste of their own medicine. We do most of our stuff on Dwight with them though. A few people think that Ryan is kind of an ass, and well, he is, but he's actually very teddy bear-like once you get to know him.

"Hey (y/n)"

Oh god, you know that voice. This should be fun.

"What are you thinking Ryan?"

"Dwight's computer isn't locked... He's on break.. What do ya think is on there?"

"Some solid blackmail material. Shall we?"

We both got up from our desks and checked every window and every folder of Dwight's computer until we eventually found a string of text messages between him and Angela. Oh this is juicy. We take some pictures and go back to our desks and can't help ourselves but giggle. When Dwight comes back he looks in between us suspiciously. 

"What did you doooooo?"

Ryan shakes his head.

"Nothin'"

He leaves us alone when his phone rings. It's for Schrute farms. How shocking. 

..........................

We're just packing up when Ryan asks me to meet him in the hall. When we get around the corner I start to speak.

"Hey what's u-"

I get cut off with his lips pressing on mine. I instinctively push him off. i can see the immediate regret in his eyes.

"Oh shit, (y/n), I'm so sorry,  I should've ju-"

This time I cut him off. When we take a breath of air, I slowly pulled back and looked at his eyes for any signs of regret, but I only found lust and want. We started to heatedly make out for about 45 more seconds before he pulled off me and dragged me to the storage room down the hall. He pulled me inside, gently before locking the door and turning to face me. 

"You okay with this?"

"Yah yah."

You say before kissing him passionately. He pulls off of you one more time.

"Are you sure?"

"Ryan, I've been waiting for this since I started working with you."

And with that his worry became lust. He kissed you lips twice before lifting you up and putting you on one of many tables in the room and moving to your neck, searching for your sweat spot. When he finds it right bellow your ear you moan out. You can't seem to help it. 

"Shhhhhhh"

"Sorry"

He chuckles at that before kissing your lips. He begins tugging at the bottom of your shirt, encouraging you to take it off. You break the kiss and comply as he does the same. He pushes you back with his torso until you're laying flat on your back, with him on top of you. You make out like this for about thirty seconds, when he separates your lips from his.