Chpt.5

Sting nodded and looked around and saw a ninja popping up from places until they finally stayed still.

"Rogue Rogue look!"

Sting grabbed Rogues arm and pointed to the ninja who used to be there. Rogue looked confused, and stared at Sting while petting Frosch.

"What are you looking at?"

"There was a ninja!"

"I don't see any..."

Rogue sighed and walked ahead, Sting and was going to take a step when someone picked him up by the back of his shirt and held him up. Sting panicked for a second which caused Rogue to turn around and freeze in his tracks.

"Are the two of you the source of trouble in my guild!? First a hole in my wall then picking a fight with my daughter!?"

Sting gulped and didn't dare turn around to look at the man judge by Rogues face expression he didn't want to. Rogue shut his eyes and continued to pet the poor scared green cat in his small arms.

"ANSWER ME YOU SMALL BRATS!"

The man shouted getting everyones attention if he already hasn't by walking in. As Rogue kept his eyes shut the man grabbed him by the head.

"Do I have to beat the answer out of you two?"

Sting spoke up at that threat.

"My friend caused the attack and I hit your daughter"

The second was a lie obviously but Sting didn't want Rogue to get in much trouble just from two things that was started by two members here already. The man dropped Rogue but kept Sting in his grip.

"I'm going to keep a close eye on you, blondie!"

The man threw Sting at Rogue who quickly caught himin his arms arms while Frosch was behind him and so was Lector.

"Father."

The girl who started the second problem walked up to her dad with a smirk on her face.

"What?"

"These two troublemakers would like the join our guild that's why they came here"

"Is that correct you brats?"

Rogue looked up, trying to not seem as terrified as before, he pushed Sting behind him and nodded at the man.

"That's right"

His voice was kind of quiet but he attempted to speak loud and clear. The man scoffed and walked away, he then spoke.

"Give them their Sabertooth crest and tell them the rules Minerva"

"Yes Father"

Minerva snapped her head at the boys who weren't looking at her but worried about each other.

"You okay Sting"

"I was so scared I nearly peed"

Rogue snickered at Stings attempt to brighten the mood.

"Eww Sting"

"Hey I said nearly!"

They laughed at each other. Minerva rolled her eyes.

"HEY RAVEN AND BLONDIE LETS GO!"

The two jolted and looked towards M'lady, Rogue picked up Frosch as Lector climbed onto Stings shoulder. They followed the girl towards a room that had a stamp and different colors infront of it.

"This is where you're getting your crest, pick whatever spot yata yata yata, come get me when your done I'll be telling you the rules of this guild"

With that she walked off leaving the two alone. Sting looked at the colors and huffed for some reason he wanted red but thought it wouldn't look right on him, he glanced at Rogue who was looking at him.

"Do you know what color to get?"

"I want the color to match my dragon but I also want to match with you"

"I'm guessing your dragon is black"

Rogue nodded and pointed to the black paint. Sting stared at it and pointed to the white next to it.

"Oh we can really be matching twins"

"That's what I meant"

"Oh you didn't mean get the same co-"

Before Sting could finish Rogue shook his head.

"I don't want to match that much Sting"

"I got you Rogue, you can get black and I can get white!"

Rogue nodded and grabbed the first stamp and Sting grabbed the second one, they both dipped it in the colors they want and froze.

"Where do you want to put it?"

"Uhm, right shoulder?"

Sting nodded and they both stamped the crest onto their right shoulders.

"How does it look Sting?"

Sting tilted his head over to get a better view and grinned.

"Really cool Rogue! How about mines?"

"It looks decent"

"Decent!?"

"Awesomely decent how about that?"

Sting chuckled and nodded.

"That sounds about right my shadey friend?"

Rogue stared at him, Sting stared back, they stared at each for 30 seconds.

"What?"

"Please tell me if we're going to be together side by side for the rest of our lives, you're not going to be telling puns"

"Already got it planned!"

Rogue snickered and facepalmed as Frosch tugged on his arm. He looked down at the exceed who took off their frog costume.

"Fro wants a crest like Rogues!"

"Yeah Sting can Frosch and I get crest like yours"

The two boys grinned and nodded, Rogue handed them his crest stamp as Sting put his back. Frosch turned around as Rogue stamped the black stamp onto the exceeds back. Lector lifted up his vest so Rogue could do the same to him.

"There the two strongest cats of Sabertooth"

Frosch put back on their frog costume and Lector pulled down his vest and grinned.

"The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth and their exceeds are going to be the strongest in the guild!"