chapter 14, visits

****LOUIS****

I hate seeing him like this, but he did it to himself.  How can he just act like it never happened? I have never seen him be so out of control and sleeping with every girl he see's.  If he wants Tiffany back then he has an odd way of showing it.  We are at a concert in Germany right now, next if Paris and Tiffany should be meeting us at the German airport so she can go with us.  She said she isn't letting Harry stop her from seeing her best friend.  I am glad she is being strong.

"Lou.  C'mon, we have to go" Liam says, pulling me out of my trance.  We just finished the show and now we are heading to the airport, I have texted Tiffany all day and she should already be there.

"Harry, be good please" Liam says, Harry is already sulking, I can barely talk to him anymore, he did the one thing I told him not to.. he broke her heart.

****HARRY****

We are going to be seeing her today, I called her everyday for the first 2 weeks, and since then I have just given up, I can't waste my life on her.  I know I still love her but I don't know what to do.  I go out to a bar every night and have found a girl to sleep with in all of them.  The boys don't like it, but I don't care, this is how I am choosing to get on with my life, I can't be tied down to her, it isn't fair!  She won't even listen to me. 

"Harry, be good please" Liam tells me, he knows how I have been acting and none of he boys like it at all.  And to be honest neither do I, but I have no idea what to do without Tiff.  I look to Louis and he is sighing with his head down.  He has taken all of this the hardest, and I don't blame him for hating me.

When we get in the car it is an awkward silence, Niall eventually breaks it.  "So Tiff said that she looks totally different!"

I am confused.... WHAT?

"I know! I am so excited to see what she means, I loved her hair before, I wonder what she did to it!" Zayn says excitedly, I don't say anything because I know it was because of me.

"She says that we might not recognize her so if she comes up to us then don't freak out" Louis says laughing.

"I hope she didn't do anything too crazy, she is such a naturally pretty girl" Liam says.  He is right, she is perfect, I feel even more guilty.  What have I done?..

***TIFFANY***

So, I have been waiting here for 20 minutes, Louis just texted me and told me that they just walked in.  The first thing I see is that curly hair.  I thought I was ready for this, but I can't.  I get up and run to the bathroom, I died my hair bright blonde and cut most of it off when I was mad.  I straighten it so there are no more curls.  I hate curls now, they only make me think of him.  I'm glad they won't notice me.  When I get in there I try to hold in the tears, I have cried so much lately.  I can't even watch TV because they are everywhere, no facebook, no internet, I have totally cut myself off from the world.  I feel my phone vibrate.  I takeit out and it is a text from Louis

Tiffy, where are you! We are here, the plan is leaving soon..xxxxxx

I sigh and reply.

Lou, don't worry about me, you guys can go, I can't do it, I love you.. xx

I am sitting on the counter letting silent tears slide down my face when I hear the door open and look up to see Liam.

"Liam!" I say jumping down and running up into his arms.

"Tiff!!! What are you doing in here?" He asks as I pull back.

Well, I told Louis to tell you guys to go ahead, I can't take seeing Harry, I don't know what to do" I say and he shakes his head.

"You really though Louis was going ot let you do that?" He asks and I shrug.

"A girl can only hope" I say and he laughs.

"I love your hair by the way, but I do miss those curls" He says and I smile as he grabs my wrist and picks up my bags and drags me outside.

"Why thank you" I say and then I spot Lou.  When he sees us he comes running and he picks me up in a huge hug.

He Lou-lou! I have missed you,but I told you to go without me" I say and he puts me down and frowns at me.

"Really Tiff?  You thought that I would let you off that easy, no way!" He says and then I see Niall and Zayn come running up to me and getting me in a double hug!

"Hey boys!" I say smiling as they put me down.

"I love your hair!" Zayn says, he loves hair so I ifgured he would be the first to say something.  Then I see Harry running up and my smile fades.

"They found you!" He says coming in for a hug but I turn around and he backs up.  I can't take him, he can't act like nothing is wrong, that is not happening!

We hear someone coming through a speaker system, telling us our plane is boarding.  We head toward the plane and when get on I notice that there are 2 seats to a row and Harry is sitting right beside me.  This is great...

***HARRY***

I am sitting by her.  She really looks great and I have missed her so much.  How did I let this girl go.  After watching her just look out the window for about 10 minutes I finally say something.

"Uhhmm Tiffany?" I ask and she doesn't even look at me.

"What?" She asks coldy.  It feels like a slap in the face.

"I just wanted to say that I missed you so much and I feel really stupid for everything I did to you" I say and she finally looks at me, and it isn't the sad and understanding look I was hoping for.  It was mean and accusing.

"How dare you! Harry what is wrong with you!!  I was there for you and was ready to forgive you for lying, but no! You broke up with me and have been sleeping with any girl with fake boobs and a pulse!" She yells, shocking me.  She has changed, she isn't innocent and forgiving, she is strong and guarded, I broke her.  This is all my fault.

 "Tiffany, I am so sorry I did that to you, but I was afraid of what you would do, and then I realized I was wrong so I called you all the time and you never wanted to listen..  And then I realized that I would never get you back and then came to the conclusion that I didn't deserve you anyway so I just slept around and kept hoping it would make me feel better and it didn't Tiffany please" I beg, tears building in my eyes as they are already streaming out of hers.

"Harry, you hurt me way too much, I don't trust you" She says and they wipes her eyes and turns her head, looking out the window, I will make her love me again, I don't know how, but I will...

***AUTHORS NOTE*****

What do you guys think, will Harry get Tiffany back, and sorry it took me so long to upload.  Thank you sooo much for all he votes.  I owe @akwardturtle a lot!! She helped me tonss! Love her!! :) 1 vote for the next chapter, love you guys.... vote, fan and comment pleasee