Chapter 4

Colby's (pov)

After we ate we went back home and everyone was watching a movie. "You guys back from your date" Corey said obviously pissed with the both of us. "We were just hanging out" I said. "Yeah, whatever" he said "Me and Aaron don't kiss and hold hands when we hang out " He added. It's a good thing it's dark in this room because my face is on fire and I bet that Jake's is too. "Ok, what happened" Sam says "Ok to be truthful me and Jake were hanging out together" I stop "And we're dating" After I finish my last word, I see Devyn smile widely and run and jump on Jake. "Good job" she whispers. " Well I'm supportive of you guys I just wish you would have told me, or even all of us earlier" Sam said "And I'm not happy" Corey tells us with a serious face that soon melts to a happy one. "I'm really happy" He finishes. "Yeah, me too, congratulations" Aaron tells us. "Thank you guys for all of the support" Jake says. "Your basically our brother, so we have to support you" Sam tells Jake. "Let's tell them it's a prank and they can figure out themselves" I whisper to Jake. He smiles "ok".
"Oh and guys, one more thing" I say and walk to the counter
"WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARS"
Jake and I both scream as I grab a camera, that was turned off.

(Time skip to the next morning)

"Good morning Jake I say as I feel something latching onto my neck and the fabric of a shirt on my bare chest. "Tired" he groans. "Yep, I'm going back to sleep" I say and kiss his forehead.

(2 hour time skip cause I'm lazy)

"Colbs, get up babe" I hear Jake saying in my ear as he grabs my jaw with one hand and wiggles it around. "Alright I'm up" I say tiredly "Now what is it you need" I ask Jake. "I need for you to go downstairs and get me a pop-tart" He says. "And when you get back up here I want a kiss on the cheek" he adds as he points to his cheek. "Ok princess" I say and wave  my hands in the air. I walk back upstairs with a strawberry pop-tart in my right hand and two waters in my left. "I'm back and I got both things for you" I say as I hand him the pop-tart and set the waters down. "And my second order please" he says while blushing. "Oh, yes of course my queen" I say and kiss his cheek as he giggles.

Jake's (pov)

"Hey guys wanna meet up at the beach" Corey talks through the phone. "Yeah I'll tell Colby, and Aaron" I tell him "Ok, 7:00, see you there" He tells me "Kk by  Corey" I say then hang up and walk downstairs to tell Colby. "We are meeting with everyone at the beach and we are getting Aaron to drive himeself" I tell him
"Ok that's cool"

(Yet another time skip,but to the beach)

"We're they" Aaron asks me. " I have no clue" I answer as my phone dings. "Wait guys they are back at the house, they got kicked off because they were flinging sand at people" I laugh a little then look up. "Well I'm going back home" Aaron says. "K bye" Colby tells him.

Aarons (pov)

I drive my car into the parking lot next to the beach and meet up with everyone, exept Jake and Colby of course. "Ok guys let's go watch from the grass" Sam says. Yes, we are being Bitches but we need to know if they actually are dating. Sam and I made this plan because we noticed that the camera Colby pulled out yesterday was fake and didn't turn on. We all get our phones out and take turns recording, once our storage ran out another person would start recording while the other deleted the bad footage.

Jake's (pov)

Me and Colby are sitting at the edge of the beach, toes just barely touching the top of the water. Perfect. Colby wraps his arm around my waist and I lay my head down on him. I look up at him and see his eyes sparkling with the light from the moon. He looks down at me and I look away. We steal glances every now and then. I would laugh every time. "Jake, your really cute" Colby tells me "Thank you" I smile and blush. "You too" I add. "Thank you Jake, but I think you mean stunning" he says and dramatically flips his hair as if the wind was blowing in it and he was fixing it. I giggle really loud and make Colby laugh. He looks into my eyes seriously and just stares as I return the favor and stare back. He starts to lean in and I'm silently hoping that this isn't a dream.

Colby's (pov)

My eyes convert between Jake's lips and eyes. His lips look so soft. I think to myself. I'm going to do it. I say I my head again as I start to lean in. Jake and I slowly move closer and closer to eachother until our lips meet for the first time and the gap between us had fully closed. Just how i amagine,soft. We pull away only for air and look at eachother for what seemed like hours, hour's that I enjoyed.

Jake's (pov)

Colby and I stare at eachother before he gets up and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my hands around his neck as he puts me in the passenger seat of the car. All I remember before I fell asleep was Colby kissing me good night.

Devyn's (pov)

"I got it!I got it!" Corey jumps up and down and stays till after Jake and Colby leave. "Good job Corey, just keep it away from them and don't show them that whatever you do, Colby will know I put you up to this" Sam says. "Ok, no problem" He finishes as we all go our seperate ways to cars and leave the beach. "Send me that video sometime,please" I tell Corey. "Ok no problem"