°Chapter 5: ~Family~

It's juniel's birthday! magdiwang tayo! kabirthday nya si bagong nephew! :> haha.

PERO!

Malapit na ang birthday ng ex kong si JungShin! xD Yung tipong wala kang magawang memorable sa bithday nya.. Masakit sa panga! >_< XD Anong memorable ba pwede kong gaein sa bday nya? .. Mag pa donate ng dugo? Magbenta ng kidney? XD Btw here's the chapter 5. enjoy! :) vote din ah :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you're cute." na parang sapilitan nyang sinabi. Ayaw nya sanang aminin. =_=

"ha? naku hyung! tsssssk!" Na'a-awkward na si Jirah.

"what? what 'naku'?" O.o

"nothing .. nothing .. tsk. then what should we do now?

"do what you want!" Sabay higa sa kama at nagtext. Habang si jirah ay patuloy na nag f'facebook.

"yah hyung.. can I ask you something..?"  >.>

"what?" Mejo nagtataray, kalalaking tao eh!

"can we talk more about our lives? haha."

"Sure! sure! You start! :D "  Bigla namang ngiti ni MinHyuk. Pabago bago talaga ang attitude na to.

"oh .. well.. I'll ask you some questions, oaky?"

"oh, sure .."

"oh.. Do you have friends in south korea? What are you doing while going to classes.. something like .. in a band.. working part time job or what?"

"you've got so many questions.. but well.. yes I'm popular at school, the heart throb of the whole school.." Pagpapaliwanag ni minHyuk.

"ohhhhhhh... Maybe the girls start killing theirselves because you'll live here now. haha."

"maybe.. haha.."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Hindi alam ni Jirah kung bakit nya naitanong yun.. pero..

"None. So many beautiful girls there but they're not my taste."

"Then what is your ideal girl?"

"Cool, not that flirt and simple. Maybe .. boyish? I want see how their heart become soft when they fell inlove.

"ohh .. Are you excited to go to school?"

"yes! You've got so many questions! is this an interview?! I'm the one who'll ask now!"

"ohkay -.- Start!"

"Do you have friends? Bestfriend?"

"I've got many friends but seriously Mom is my only bestfriend."

"ohh... how about your relatives? Do they live in this place also?"

"yes.. they also live here! we're so close actually. I'm the only one child so I treat my cousins as brothers/sisters."

"Do introduce me to them! Then let me know what are their names .. Here's a pen and a paper"

(No need na kabisaduhin pa yung names ng mga relatives ni Jirah.Lol)

"so.. let's start w/ my grandfather.. and he's married w/ my grandmother of course.. They have 7 kids. We're a big family! Let's start from oldest to youngest!" At isinulat ni jirah ang kanilang angkan.

'Here is the oldest, Theodore Victoria, he's married and have 3 kids.. Eduardo Victoria with 2 kids.. Maria Victoria-Hernandez w/ 2 kids.. Corazon Victoria-Delos Reyes w/ 3 kids.. Juanita Victoria.. and still single! haha! And here's mom with me.. And my youngest uncle.. Teddy Victoria w/ 2 kids.

"Then here's my cousin.. We are sooo many! haha!"

Minhyuk: That's easy to memorize! hurry! I want to know them all!"

"tss.. okay okay.. Start also from oldest to youngest, okay? so..

here is Juvilyn Cruz with 3 child..

Jodessa Mendoza with 1 child..

Jack victoria with 2 child..

Norinette Afan w/ 1 child..

Nancy Victoria, not yet married haha..

Brenda Abes w/ 1 child..

Herbert Victoria with 1 child.. but you know.. he's dead.. because of a motor accident.. and her fiancee got a new husband but ofcourse we visit he's child with her mother..

And, this is Heidi Sevilla with 1 child.

This is Arjay Hernandez.. he's working and waiting for her meant-to-be ..

Jayvin Victoria, newly graduate,

Kharen Hernandez, 18 yrs old, studying, soon to be a teacher,

Levie Victoria, 1st year college.. And ..

the last and the only one me! Haha. It's according to oldest to youngest so you don't know still who is brother-and-sister. I'll discuss it also to you!"

"Oh .. that's a big family tree! You're the youngest! haha! After that i'll discuss also my relatives to you! haha!"

"sure hyung! by the way.. so Juvilyn Cruz,Jodessa Meondoza and Jack Victoria is the child of Theodore Victoria.

Norinette afan and nancy Victoria is the child of Eduardo Victoria,

Brenda Abes, Heidi Sevilla and herbert Victoria is the child of Corazon Delos Reyes.

Arjay Hernandez and Kharen hernandez with their mother Maria victoria,

Levie Victoria and Jayvin Victoria with thie father.. Teddy Victoria..

and Carol Tan with me! haha.

"Oh so.. that's all?"

"NO!"

"WHAT?! O_O There's more?!

"yes! My cousin's childsss! HAHAHAHA!"

"ohhhhhhh that's surely mind-cracking! HAHAHAHA!"

"So here's more! Oldest to youngest again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nakakapagod magtypeeee! hahaha goodnight na nga! kaya nyo yan! LOL, Vote.Comment.