🥂

(DONT PLAY AUDIO YET)
Hey diary, Today is my boyfriend and I's first time going to the Grammy along with his members.

I'm going with them but nobody knows about our relationship so we have to keep a safe distance. It sucks knowing some army's won't support the love we have, but I know others will love us and support us.

I can't wait to go but first I have to wake namjoon up.

5:30 am

"Babe wake up..."
"hun we have to get ready..."
"namjoon!"
"KIM NAMJOON WAKE UP!"

Finally he gets up.

"Babe we have to get ready, remember
Tonight... the Grammys!?"

He looks at me with a shocked and happy expression.

"Wait so it wasn't a dream?"
He says

"No love, now cmon we need to be there early."

We both give each other a good morning kiss and head to the bathroom to wash up.
After washing up we both head downstairs which is where the makeup stylists, hair dressers, and clothing stylists are at.

"Alright guys, tonight is the day we make history for the k-pop industry and of course the boys as well." We all clapped at PD-Nim words.

"Let's take a moment of silence and let's thank (what ever you believe in)
For where we are today, and always thank army and angels (your fandom name) for they have looked up to you guys and made this all happen."

We took a moment of silence and after that everybody got back to work.

Namjoon wore his black tuxedo,

I wore a red dress:
But Namjoon and I didn't get to see what we were wearing until the Grammys
(this is how you will look like in the ff unless you don't want to look like her)

I wore a red dress: But Namjoon and I didn't get to see what we were wearing until the Grammys (this is how you will look like in the ff unless you don't want to look like her)

I was presenting an award which is why I had to get dressed up.

If you don't know why I'm presenting its cause I'm a model and singer.
I'm presenting best female rap album which
I'm really excited for.

We all finish and head to the cars. I had to take a separate car so ARMYs/angels won't think anything.

Grammy.
(Play audio)

We make it to the Grammy. To say we were nervous was an understatement.
They get out first and take their pictures.
My car pulls up and as soon as I step out, everybody cheers my name.

As I walk the red carpet, bts looks at me in awe as I pose for the cameras.

We weren't able to see each other get ready so they had no idea what I was wearing.
Namjoon looked at me with such a
Genuine smile that makes my heart race.

They were told to continue walking and I was ahead of them.

I was stopped and a man started to interview me.

Wow you look amazing today.

Thank you very much"

So tell me, how does it feel to be the first hispanic model/singer
To be in the Grammy under fenty beauty AND Gucci?

Well it's an honor to represent what I am and to represent all the other Hispanic models. It's truly amazing"

We heard that you recently started working with Gucci, how does it feel.

It's amazing actually, my team is working hard and I'm glad I'm able to now be apart of the Gucci family as well as the fenty family.

Thank you so much Leilani we will hopefully see you at the after party. Have fun

Thank you so much, hopefully I can make it bye."

After the interview I see BTS getting interviews so I walked past them until the interview man tells me to join.

I was confused but I still joined

Hey Leilani mind if you join?

My pleasure."
I bow to BTS and they do the same.

Real quick how does It feel represent the Hispanic culture and being the first Hispanic model in history to go to the Grammy today?

It's amazing and I'm glad I can represent all the Latina models and makeup artists as well."

Today all 8 of you make history. How does it feel that you all are making memories and history all in one day.?

It's such a foreign feeling that I never wanna get rid of you know? It's really what every kid dreams of and the fact that we are living our dreams because of our fans is amazing, we are thankful and blessed." Namjoon says

How about you Leilani?

Like he said it's a dream that I never wanna wake up from and I'm so thankful my fans made it happen for me and I thank each one of you for helping me..helping us achieve our dreams.

Well that's enough of tonight I'm glad I can talk to you guys, have a great time tonight guys bye.

After that we left and continued going to interviews. I did an interview in Spanish and everybody stopped to listen.

Everybody was recording and even BTS stopped to listen. I never knew it was gonna be this big of a deal but it was.

Hey guys I didn't wanna make the first chapter to long but yea hope you enjoy the story. Leilani is pronounced
lay-lanie btw. Okay

See you later💜