|1:10|

~There is a time skip to the Science field trip~
************************************

"Do I have everyone's permission slips!" Our Biology teacher Mr.Molina asked the students.

I am with Alice, Jasper, and Edward. As I am standing next to Alice talking about something completely different than science.

Fashion

Sure, I am known to not get into fashion. I usually wear flannel shirts, ripped jeans, and tennis shoes. I never got into glittery dresses, high heels, and makeup.

That is just how I am, and I love who I am so does Anna, and Emmett.

"So Valerie, I know that it is a little far away yet but are you going to ask Emmett to the Prom?" Alice asked me with a gentle smile.

I think for a moment, and I look up at her to meet her excited eyes. "Yes, I am."

Alice's face lights up and she bounces up and down in excitement. Jasper comes over and hugs her from behind with a smile on his face.

I give them a smile before I start to look for Bella, so I can talk to her on the bus ride to the greenhouse. Soon enough, I see Bella leaning against one of the other buses looking very deep in thought.

"Hey Bella! Hey, you okay?" I asked her with worry in my voice.

Talking to her must have snapped her out of her thoughts, she shakes her head before she looks up at me. "What? I'm sorry, lost in my thoughts I guess."

I smile along a small giggle, "Same old Bella." Bella smiles at me before she replies, "Same old Valerie."

"That is true, but I tend to keep it that way." I tell her with a smile on my face. Bella smiles at me, I smile back before I wrap an arm around her shoulder in a best friend kind of way.

"Alright everyone! It is time to get on the buses!" Mr. Molina yells to get everyone's attention. Both me and Bella looks at each other and smile.

I let Bella onto the bus first, because Edward was giving her some mean looks as he gets on to his bus. I just turn around and I just give him my death stare, Jasper starts to chuckle at me.

I turn my back to them, and I walk on to the bus sitting next to Bella.

"Hey Valerie, do you have any headphones I can borrow?"

I open my shoulder bag that usually have my secret things in it, I find my earpuds. "Here you go." I hand them to her.

"Thank you so much." She thanks me and listens to music on her phone.

As soon as the bus starts to leave the school, I feel my phone vibrate. I take out my phone from my pocket, and I go into my messages.

I smile as I know who texted me.

Mybigteddybear: Hey gorgeous❤ How is your day going?

I love how he checks up on me, it is almost like he knows what I am feeling. Ever since that night, Emmett has been the best boyfriend in the world. He has been very loving to Anna, she absolutely loves how he takes us out to his parents house to spend time with them.

I did forgive both Alice and Esme for their wrong doing. Now we are even and we all pushed past that day, and we now talk just like that incident never happened.

During that time at his parents house, I met his Father; Carlisle. Carlisle works down at the hospital, and I asked him if he can be Anna's primary doctor. He agreed, next I met his sister and brother. Rosalie and Lane.

Rosalie is very friendly and very beautiful might I add, and she adores Anna. Lane on the other hand is very quiet towards me and Anna, but he does give us friendly smiles at us.

~~~~
(At Greenhouse)

As Bella and I walk off of the bus, Mike Newton walks up to us both but has his eyes on Bella.

"I will be inside if you need me, Bella." I tell her before walking into the greenhouse. As I was soon entranced by the variety of the plants that lined the walls of the greenhouse.

I get startled by a arm wrapping around my arm, I look down to see a smiling Alice. I smile down at her, "How can I help you, Miss Alice?"

"I just can't wait to dress you up for prom!" I giggle at her excitement.

"Alice, Prom is like four months away." It is true, I am excited for Prom. Slow dancing with Emmett's arms around my waist. While whispering sweet comments into my ear.

"Earth to Valerie!...Valerie!" I jump out of my thoughts to Alice waving her hand in front of my face.

"I'm back Alice, What were you saying?" I asked.

Alice smiles back at me, "What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing, just how I am going to finish my Math homework." I lied.

Alice smiles at me, knowing she can ask Edward what I was thinking.
"Okay, if you need help. I will gladly help you."

~An hour later~

After the long unevenful walk through the greenhouse, I finally get to sit down on the bus.

A few minutes later, Bella sits down next to me. I lean my head back onto the seat tired from the long day.

"I can't wait to go home, so I can take a nap with Anna." I close my eyes, liking the quietness before the rest of the students gets on the bus.

Bella and I started talking, by the time we finished. We are backed at school, school must have gotten out. Students filled the parking lot, I got a call from Emmett.

(Bold- Valerie, E- Emmett)

"Hello"
"Hey babe, How are you?"

"Tired, but other than that. I'm good."
"Do you want me to take you home?"

"Yeah, I need rest big time."
"Okay, I am by my car. I will see you then."

"Okay, Love you."
"Love you too."

After getting off the bus, I walk over to Emmett's car. I feel my body getting weaker, 'Why does that time have to be now!' I thought as I pass out in front of Emmett.

***I am so sorry that I have not updated in forever!! I just had a writer's block big time.***