Erin and Niall <3

Hiii, I'm really sorry Erin, you had to wait 8 months for a one shot. I'm really really really sorry. I hope you enjoy it :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Nialls P.O.V

I knocked on Erins door carrying a plastic bag. I just came back from tescos and had bought FIFA 13 and food. 

"Niall" she said opened the door and hugging me

"Erin gurl how ya doing, I bought the new FIFA and some sweets, paparazi was mad today" I said holding up the bag. I noticed her eye makeup was smudged and her brown eyes were red and puffy.

"Erin, what happened?" I asked dropping the bag and tilted her head up. Tears started rolling down her face, I pulled her close and hugged her. She started crying into my hoodie, I ran my fingers through her short light brown hair. I carried her bridal style to the couch and gently put her down. I got a blanket at wrapped it around her. She wiped her face with the back of he hand. 

"Thanks Niall" she croaked.

"Shall I make some hot chocolate" I asked, she nodded her head and pulled her knees to her chest. I kissed her forehead then went to make hot chocolate. I turned on the stove and put some milk in a saucepan and put it over the fire. I put some mint aero hot chocolate powder in it and then stirred it for a few minutes. Erin loves Areo mint chocolate and I love anything chocolatey. I wonder why shes so sad, I've never seen her this sad and I've know her since preschool. I poured the hot chocolate into her grey butterfly mug and my moustache mug. I took out some whipped cream and sprayed it on the top of the hot chocolate then grated some mint aero and sprinkled it on top. I went to the living room and gave her the hot chocolate and sat down.

"Niall this looks yum, you didn't have to make it look all fancy" she sniffed then had a sip of hot chocolate.

"I dont care as long as it makes you feel a little better. What happened?" I asked. 

"D-D-arren broke up with me" she sniffed then burst out into tears. I put my mug on the table and put my arms around her. My hoodie now had a huge wet patch where she was crying. I stroked her hair gently, 

"I will hunt him down" I whispered, I heard her laugh. I let go of her and she looked at me in the eyes. I was staring at her glitter like chocolate brown eyes. I loved her so much, but I was stuck in the friend-zone. Eversince we were in preschool together I had a crush on her and still do. I've always been afraid of telling her how I feel cause I'm scared she wont want us to be friends anymore.

"Oh god, I look i right mess" she said going to the mirror which was next to the TV. She could never look ugly even if she tried.

"Gurl, its make over time" I said in a high pitched tone. She laughed. 

"Okay, first we shall give you a facial then we will do your nails I hope you haven't been biting them" I said pretending to be a stylist. She looked guilty. I looked at her hands, and saw barely any nails.

"Erin you have to stop, we will use fake nails. Then we will do your outfit then hair and make up" I said, she nodded.

"Now if you follow me into my private salon" I said leading her upstairs to her room, she was in hysterics. We took our drinks and we went upstairs. We went into "my private salon" (aka her room) and she sat down on a chair while I got her face mask, make-up remover and those circle cotton pad thingies from her bathroom. I took off her make up then put on her mask. She looked hillarious, I burst out laughing.

"Hey how come you can laugh at me but I can't laugh at you?" she said squeezing some of the paste and smearing it across my cheek

"Hey, now you have to do my full face" I said, she put the mask on my face.