The End...

***B-Dawg's POV**

It was terrifying... All five of us were huddled in the back yard of our original home... It was already emotional enough... We hadn't been there since dad died and mom became a raging alcoholic... If only dad had decided not to go skydiving... Atleast he was a true Air Bud for a few minutes... Until that plane came out of nowhere and made him a Splat Bud...

But enough about that.
We had seen on the news that there was a wide spread panic going on globally because of something going on with the Sun. People were saying it was going to explode. We had a family meeting about the matter and after long discussions and lots of weed, we decided to stick together to the end.

And that's what brought us here. Sitting in the yard full of memories. sitting patiently for what we all knew was about to come. Buddha had decided to meditate... It's funny really... He hadn't meditated since he gave up Buddhism and changed his name to Bartholomew...

Mudbud was squeaky clean... Unusual for him, but given the circumstances... It made sense for him to feel out of place...

Rosebud was a mess... when none of us was looking she would take a hit from her blunt, or sniff a line of coke... Moms descent into alcoholism had effected her the most out of all of us...

I hoped Budderball was okay... I leaned back into Budderball's warm embrace... Budderball, my brother and husband of nearly 7 years now... I whispered, "Will we all be together the whole time?" "Of course, my love..." he whispered gently into my ear. I kissed his cheek and he kissed mine. Suddenly I felt somebody tapping my shoulder with their paw... It was Shasta, my boyfriend of 4 years. He asked, "Are you okay, my sweet darling?" At that I couldn't reply. I simply shook my head no and leaned into both my husband and my boyfriend and quietly cried on their shoulders while awaiting the inevitable...

That's when we saw it...

The Sun seemed to have shrunk for a short time...

But that was before it turned a violent shade of green and grew rapidly to twice the  size it was originally...

We knew the explosion would take a while to reach the Earth so we just sat there... Bathing in the presence of our family... 

At least that thought put a smile on my face...

The End...