Chapter 2

Katherine's POV

I arrive at Domino High wearing this ridiculous school uniform. As I walk toward the front office I begin to feel the uneasiness of all student's eyes glaring at me mysteriously, as if I'm from another planet.

I come out of the school office with my timetable and locker combination and walk to the first period of the day, Math, one of my worst subjects ever. The teacher does the usual thing she would do to most new students; introduce them to the class, give them a place to sit then talk to them about having an amazing time in high school while I'm here thinking, lady I've been to high school before I know some the requirements I need to do.

I ate my lunch and managed to get through most of the day, trying to avoid the stares that a lot of people were giving me.

The school bell finally rings, I swear it feels as though I've been here for a whole year and already I just want to leave, so I decide to walk toward a park just to find myself

Here I am sitting on the benches in Domino Park, reflecting back on the times I had back in France.

~Flashback~

"Katherine Elizabeth Mia, is anybody home," Erin said, practically singing into my ear speaking to me in French

"Hey Eri, sorry I was just thinking about what Japan would be like when we move there. I mean we both know I'm not very good at making new friends, especially when I can't even speak their language." I reply in a slightly depressed tone.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll meet a lot of great people there. Just allow yourself to be a little more expressive" she said in a cheery voice, giving me a hug.

"Well I prefer to live with you as my neighbour and as my sister"

"Don't worry I'll make sure to check up on you everyday. Even if it means I have to steal a phone just to talk to you" I smiled at her as a single tear rolled down my eye.

~End Flashback~

I stand up and walk away from the park on my way to my brother from his school. As I walk across the street, I barely acknowledge the black limo coming to a halt right in front of me.

"Can't you see where your walking?!" a man who looked about my age had his face hanging out of the window and cold blue eyes glaring at me with an annoyed expression. I could immediately tell that this guy does not have a friendly personality at all

"Yes I can but have you ever heard of the speed limit, but judging by the way you were driving I'd say not!"

"Hmph, whatever!" he said as closed the window and drove off.

Thirty minutes later I arrive at the Domino Junior college seeing my little brother sitting by a tree drawing. I smile at him doing one of the things he loves the most.

"Hey Matt how have you been?" he carries on drawing not looking me in the eye. I became worried now. "Matthew, hello, are you okay?"

"Hi," he replied in a whisper finally looking at me with bags under his eye and his emerald green eyes drowning in tears. I could tell that this was not the place to ask him about what happened so I decided to just let it go and walk him home

We finally reached our house after about forty minutes. We entered to room of unpacked boxes. "Mom, dad we're home!" I shout. I slowly walk up to my room noticing Matt following behind very slowly.

"How has your day been Katherine?" she said in cheery voice.

"Okay I guess, didn't really make any new friends", I say in a tired tone as I stop midway on the staircase.

"I'm sure things will get better. Its only been three day since we moved here sweetie," she said before looking at Matt, "And how has your day been Matt?"

"Fine," he said not looking at her but instead walking past me straight to his bedroom.

"Let him cool off a little bit" I tell her as I walk to my bedroom and start my homework. After I finish my homework I decided to skip dinner and go straight to bed, hoping that tomorrow will be a less crappy day than today

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah didn't come out as good as I hoped it would be but anyways hope you enjoyed it oh and that was just a little introduction, don't worry folks your beloved Seto will be involved a lot in the next chapter. Please Review and ya