Chapter 4

We were hiding near our flag. By we I mean me, Thalia, Zoe and Phoebe. The others were put for the others flags. It was kinda boring since no one came until half into the game.

There were about 6 teens. They were from the red team and they looked like Ares spawns. They were lead by a girl. I mean if she was a girl. She was the most muscular of them all. She had light brown hair with dark pig eyes (it seems that that is how Clarisse is discribed...?). She had a spear ready to kill.

They were getting closer and closer going to the flag. The girls prepared their bows and I prepared my sword. The girl was only 5 feet apart from the flag when Zoe first shot.

She shot her in her leg making her fall down. The other Ares kids were getting ready to fight us.

Then the three girl start shooting arrows at them making it impossible for them to get the flag.

They start backing down leaving us alone for a few minutes until someone else came.

It was the four boys from earlier. The two blonde ones, the emo kid and the latino elf.

They must have seen us attacking the other kids because they knew were the girls were.

They went straight to her. We didn't stand a chance since they already knew exactly were we were. We gave our best shot at winning but they were just to fast. Luckily, one second before touching the flag, we heard some cheerings and screams and when I look towards that way I see the other hunters with the enemies flag.

"WE WON!" they cheered.

"Oh, come on!" The latino guy sighed.

"Good game, everyone. What are your names?" Phoebe and Zoe ask the four guys.

"Mine is Luke Castellan, son of Hermes. This is Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. That one over there is Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. And the other kid is Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades." Luke explained to the four of us.

"Cool, nice to meet you all." I greet them with a sly smirk.

"Nice to meet you too... umm.." Jason starts.

"Percy. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. These are Phoebe, Zoe Nightshade and Thalia. Hunters of Artemis." I explain to him shortly.

"Oh, welp we gotta go, sorry Perce." Leo says as he and his teammates get further away from us.

"Gods, we were so close to losing." Phoebe whines.

"Yup, next time we need to be more prepared." I instruct them.

"Anyways, I am so hungry. Let's go eat." Thalia says as the horn indicating dinner blows.

"Alright, let's go."

A/N: Sorry for not updating, i did not have any more ideas for the story but since I found some small amount of time I tried writting this. Sorry if it's too short. Anyways I choose to continue this story. Wish me luck!