Jennie XIII - FINAL

Jennie wiped her tears as she read all the notes. She can't believe that Lisa ended her life.

"N-no, no." She got weakened.

She hates herself, if only she showed up in that week she could save Lisa.

"L-lisa.. I-i.." She hugged the notebook weakly.

Lisa's suicide was the talk of the students in school, her cousin, Jisoo, was the the one who told her about it. She wanted to meet Lisa, she fucking miss the girl but she can't meet her. And now she lost the girl, she feels like it's already the end of the world. She's broken, she lost her chance.

After knowing the incident, she asked a help from her mother, to get rid of those bullies. She's a bully, before, but everything changed when she met Lisa. She left from the group of her friends because she chose the good side, well she knew she didn't even had a true friend before.

Lisa's father was the first one who saw Lisa, he was guilty, he confessed to the police for about he did. Jennie wanted to kill him as Jisoo told her about Lisa's father confessions. It's Jisoo who gave her the notebook since it has Jennie's name on it, her father, the investigator of Lisa's suicide case, gave it to her and she just handed it to Jennie.

"Jennie, stop crying, you know it's bad for you health." Her mom caressed her bald head. She let her lye on the hospital bed. "Rest princess. It's okay, wherever Lisa is, she's happy now."

Jennie just gave her mother a nod.

"I lost the chance to tell you that I like you too." Jennie murmured under her breathe.

Her eyelids suddenly became heavy, her arms weakened as her breathe became heavy too, she tried not to let go of the notebook.

She closed her eyes as the cardiac monitor beeps.