Prologue

(Artemis' POV)
I was out hunting by myself when my hunters are at Oregon. 
A young boy with his father was hunting for wild animals. I was watching them.
'Men, are disgusting creatures' I thought to myself. But I was really sad, because I was angry at myself for my oath to remain as a virgin for eternity. But I want a child to represent me at Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter. I was jealous of my fellow gods, they have children to representative them. I should have not make that oath. Lady Styx appeared in front of me, I kneel down in respect for The goddess of oaths and the river Styx.
"Lady Styx" I said respectful to her
"Rise, daughter of Zeus" She said to me
"What are you doing here, milady"I said
"I know that you want to have a child of your own" She said to me
I nodded
"I'm going to allow you to break your oath to sire a Child, for just this once" She said
"What do you mean" I said
"Artemis, I'm willing allow you to break your oath" She said
When she said that word, I felt happy meaning that I will have a child of my very own to cherish and love. If it a boy, I want him to be a better man, who treated woman with respect and never cheated on them.
"Do you accept my offer" She said to me
"Yes, Lady Styx, I accept your offer" I said determined.
3 week later
I was walking around San Diego. When four man walks toward me. One of the man smile friendly at me.
"Hi I'm Elias Walker" He said introduce himself to me and beside him was a little boy
"I'm Keegan" said the blue eyed man.
"I'm Merrick" said the the Hazel eyed man.
"Who this little boy is" I ask Elias.
"This is my son David" Elias said to me
"My Name is Kari Luna" I said lying to them.
"I can tell that you are lying and why you have a silver Aura around you" Keegan said. My eyes widened
"Also, why do you have a wolf beside" Merrick said to me. Elias nodded agree with both of them.
I realized that Merrick and Keegan, Elias are clear sighted mortals. I decided to tell them the truth
"Do you read Greek Mythology" I said to them. Elias, Keegan, Merrick nodded.
"The gods are real" I said to them. Merrick was about to bust laughing, but he saw Keegan and Elias was looking at me with interested.
"Let me guess you're Artemis the goddess of the Hunt and The Moon" Elias said
"Yes I am" I said
"Wait" Merrick said
"What is it, Merrick" Elias said
"All of you forgot that Artemis hates man" He said to them
"I do, but the only man who have earned my respect for them is my uncle's Grandson and Son" I said to them.
"Reason, why I can down to the mortal world is to had a child of my own" I said serious
"Why, milady" Keegan said to me
"So, if I have a child, that can represent me at Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter, I don't care about gender, if I have boy, I want him to respect and treat women right" I said
Elias looks at his men and son.
"Milady, I will have a child with you, because my wife died after my son David was born" Elias to me
"I'm sorry for your lost" I said to him.
Three weeks later
I was pregnant with Elias' Child, due to me being the goddess of Childbirth, I can sense what gender of Me and Elias' child it is going to be a boy, I shock of the gender of the baby. But I promise myself that I will not harm my own child. Elias came home after picking David at preschool. Since David or Hesh that what he likes to be called, accepting me as his mother figure. I felt something wet running down my legs, I realized my water broke. Merrick and Keegan run towards me, Keegan looks worry and Merrick looks concerned.
"My water broke" I explain to them. Their eyes widened, and immediately rush me to the hospital. Keegan already called Elias to tell him that my water broke. The doctors immediately told me to start pushing and I was tried, and already given birth to a baby boy. I was holding him and Elias immediately run in the room. I smile at him, He was looking at our new born child, Zoë and Phoebe is already on my bed side looking at my son. I forgot that Phoebe use to have two baby brothers, after their abusive father killed both of them except for Phoebe who I save from her siblings fate, Phoebe despised men and I know that she want a second chance to protect her brothers, and she has a chance protect Logan from dangers. Zoë was watching my son with affection and sibling love, I also forgot that Zoë have sisters before she was disown by them, because of my stupid half-brother Hercules. I look at Elias, he knew that I need to leave, because of my responsibility as the goddess of the moon.
"This is goodbye" I said to him
"Goodbye Artemis, I promise you that I will raise Logan to respect woman" He said to me
"Both of y'all, ready" I said to Phoebe and Zoë. Both of them nodded, I teleport us away to the Hunt's campsite. I knew that my brother is here.
"Hello Apollo" I said to him
"Arty, I know that you broke your oath to be a eternal virgin" He said to me.
"Brother, Lady Styx allow me to broke my oath to have children and now that I have a son, and also brother please promise me that you can't tell the Olympians about Logan" I said to him
"Okay, sister, I promise not to tell anyone about Logan without your permission" He said to me
I sign in relief and smile at him and tell him thank you.