Jealousy (JM)

The X-Men cast is celebrating the success of Apocalypse tonight, so we decided to go to a nightclub. I'm not much of a drinker, so I'm just going to have fun, and someone needs to keep an eye on them anyway. That's when James appears at the bedroom door. "Ready to go?" He asks. I sigh "I'm wearing a dress, what do you think?". He chuckles as he walks into the room before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Well, I think you look rather beautiful in it" he compliments. I roll my eyes "how did you even get me to agree to wear this?". He smiles "magic". I turn around to look at him. "Y/n, you look fine. You're usually never bothered by how you look" he speaks softly. I shake my head "I'm not bothered by it, it's just... there are people there". He raises an eyebrow "what's wrong with that?". I sigh "well, people have eyes". He returns my sigh "you're wearing it fine in front of me, y/n".

"I'm comfortable in front of you though" I mumble. He pulls me closer by the waist, and I hide my face in his chest. He leans down to my ear "I love you so much, you know that?". I feel him ever so lightly kiss just below my ear, slowly trailing to my jawline. I close my eyes, feeling a tingling sensation spread through my body. "I love you too, Jamie" I murmur.

Eventually, we arrive at the nightclub, but I am still having a hard time with the dress. "Y/n, listen to me. You look positively ravishing, you are going to be the most beautiful woman in that room tonight, at least... to me. Is that not enough?" He asks. I smile, blushing lightly "It's more than enough... now, come on! Everyone's already inside". I hear him chuckle as I drag him through the doors, and soon find the cast. We meet up with Hugh, Deb, Jennifer, Michael and Nick. When the girls see me, they immediately pull me away to a table in the corner while the guys stay at the bar. I chuckle, shaking my head at their antics "what was that for?". Jen laughs "sorry y/n, but we need details. How's it going with James?". I roll my eyes and shrug "I don't know. Good, I guess". They both huff, clearly not happy with my answer as they lean back against their seats. To change the subject, Deb speaks "I love your dress, y/n". I blush, remembering what James said earlier. "Thanks" I reply. Sighing quietly, I turn my attention to the room we're in. It isn't a nightclub, it's more of a bar with a dance floor and a few tables scattered about. It is a nice place. The dim spotlights in the ceiling make the room have a soft glow effect to it. While looking around the room, I spot a girl walk up to the guys. I assume she's a fan, so I just shrug it off and turn my attention to Jen and Deb again.

A few hours later

I return from the bathroom to see the girl is still talking to the boys, to which I furrow my eyebrows. Why's she still there?... maybe she works with them on set or something, and I just haven't noticed her before, but I think I would at least recognise her if she did. Shrugging it off, I re-join Jen and Deb at the table. "Y/n, are you alright?" Deb asks a few minutes later. I nod hesitantly "yeah, fine". She nods, dropping the subject. I turn back around in my chair to figure out who she might be. She is standing next to James, who is seated on a barstool next to Michael. Hugh and Nick are both standing. I watch the group talk casually, every few minutes laughing at something, which indicates they have had a few drinks. James seems to be better than the others though, which means he is following my only rule about him drinking. No more than two or three, because he can't handle the hangover in the morning very well. It's only then I notice the woman has her hand subtly placed on James's thigh. I immediately tense up. I take a quiet breath to calm down. It's fine, she's just drunk... we're in a bar after all.

I try to focus on our conversation, but something is telling me to turn around again, so I do... and I am not pleased with what I see. She now has her other hand on James's shoulder as the hand resting on his thigh moves to his chest. Don't you dare even think about getting any closer to him? Just as I think that she dares to put her full weight on him, her hand rubbing his thigh. Okay, one more chance to get away from him or you get your head chopped off, mate. I glare daggers at her from across the room, and if looks could kill, she would be buried 10 feet under right now, never mind 6. I watch as her hand gets increasingly close to his waist. Right, that's it. I swiftly stand up from my seat, a pit of jealousy rising in my stomach as I quickly walk over to them. Without saying a word, nor letting anyone else speak, I grab James by the arm, pulling him off the stool and away from whoever she thinks she is. I lead him outside. "Y/n?" He questions in both surprise and shock at my sudden actions. I glare at him, not meaning it to be aimed at him. "Who the hell does she think she is?... a disrespectful person looking for attention, that's who she is. And, who gave her the right to touch you?... because you can be damn sure as hell it wasn't me" I rant to him, my eyes stinging with fresh tears. "Oh y/n, come here. Please don't cry, you know what it does to me" he sighs, holding his arms out. I let him hug me as my tears start to fall. He hushes me while I sob into his chest.

A few minutes later I stop crying, but I refuse to let him go. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't even know she was touching me like that" he tells me. "I'm not upset with you" I mumble before pulling away from him. I wipe my dry tears away before kicking at the ground in frustration. Not at James, or even that woman... frustrated at me for getting so jealous and protective. James steps in front of me, quickly taking my hands. He rubs his thumb over the top of my right one a few times. "Y/n... calm down, love" he whispers. I look at him, his blue eyes both calm and comfort me immensely. I frown as my bottom lip quivers. He sighs "come on, we'll talk somewhere else". I let him lead me by the hand and eventually, we find ourselves sitting, cuddled up against the bottom of a tree. His arms wrap around me as I lean on his chest. "She touched you" I murmured, just barely audible. "I know, I'm sorry" he apologizes again. He brings my hand up to his lips, softly kissing my knuckles. "Y/n, why were you so jealous? You do know, If I knew she was doing that, I would've stopped her" he whispers. I move closer to him, before looking at him. "I wasn't jealous" I mumble. He chuckles "so, you dragging me outside to rant about her touching me, wasn't jealousy?". I shrug before hiding my face in his chest shyly, making him chuckle more as he leans down to whisper in my ear "Don't think I don't know what you're doing, love. That was pure jealousy and you know it". His breath tickles my ear, which makes me laugh and quickly pull away from him.

I sigh quietly "I was only jealous because, out of everyone there, she chose to touch you. I couldn't let her do that. It killed me to see you with her... I don't want to lose you". He kisses my knuckles again "y/n, you have nothing to worry about. I promise you will never lose me because it kills me to think about losing you". I let a tear run down my cheek but he wipes it away as he looks into my eyes. Before anything else can be said, he leans in and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back as his hand runs down my side to my waist to pull me even closer to him. When we pull away, he sighs quietly "I love you, y/n". I smile slightly "I love you too, Jamie". He glares at me playfully "Hey! you promised you'd never call me that in public". I blush, looking at him shyly "sorry". He chuckles, shaking his head before pulling me closer to him. I sigh "I'm sorry I got so jealous. I know it wasn't your fault". He smiles "There's nothing to be sorry for, y/n. Just remember, I'm not in love with anyone else. I fell for you so hard, I fear I may never be able to get back up". I smile back "The feeling is mutual". He chuckles "Good".

I purse my lips in thought. "Uh oh, she's thinking. What are you thinking about?" He asks. I shrug "I don't know, something is missing". He furrows his eyebrows in confusion "what?". I grin "Nothing, I just needed an excuse to call you Jamie again". He laughs "Hey! Stop it". I smirk "Aw, I'm sorry, Jamie". He rolls his eyes playfully "stop". I pout, making my bottom lip stick out "Why? I like calling you Jamie". He huffs "Fine! Just stop pouting". I smile widely "yay!". He chuckles, shaking his head "You are such a child". I shrug "That means you love a child". He nods, kissing me lightly "That I do".
_________

Hey guys. I know, who am I again? Yes, I finally updated. It's a miracle. I have just been really busy preparing for my exams coming up, so I haven't had any time to write recently, but I have come up with a few ideas for these imagines, so expect more updates soon. Also, if you would like to request an imagine with James or Charles, then feel free. I would greatly appreciate it as I am currently running out of ideas. Anyway, I hope you liked this imagine

Bye!

Bluewolf