He did what?! [un-edited]

NOW KIDS! get off the computer, laptop, phone whatever the thing is.. I know you wouldn't listen to me but you don't wanna get grounded do you eh?? Yeah thats what i thought.. because THIS chapter has some naughty stuff! ;)

Mini Cam was soo happy because you guys voted and commented!! so comment/vote to unlock the next chapter! :)

do you think "jenna louise coleman" could be lindy??? ------------->

RECAP:

I walked down the hall towards Mr Johnson's office. Damn him for givin' me detention. I stopped in front of his office door and heard a weird noise. Curiously I turned open the knob without knocking and the scene in front of me stopped me on my track. Am I seeing what I am seeing? The two people in front of me stopped on their little makeout session as well.

I was too shocked to move. I managed to take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Finally I got the courage to open my mouth.

"......"

"......"

"......"

"Sandy? Mr Johnson? What are you two doing?"

*******************~~~~~~~~~~~*********************

CAM’S POV:

“I haven’t finished my assignment yet. I am going to fail Biology again.” Damien sighed. Poor dude. If he fails, his dad will make him quit football which will be a disaster for him.

“Surprise surprise. We already know that.” I said as I eyed some chick.

“Hey handsome!” I turned my head to see Trisha with her all naked glory. Ok maybe not naked but what would you say when she has a mini skirt which you would consider as a tiny belt. She is more like a cheap Trash. Hmm… suits her name. I would have to admit she is quite good in bed and yeah we often had our way with each other. But she is a slut and ‘was’ an easy target. Right now I don’t give a crap about her.

“So…..” She trails off and trace her finger over my arms. Ew ew ew. Her STD infected hands. Someone got any sanitizer?

“Wanna have some fun?” Much to my annoyance, she is now straddling me with her STD infected body which is turning me on. Hey don’t judge me! I am a man with needs. I smiled.

“How about……… nope.” I said. I haven’t had sex with anyone since I vowed to make Lindy mine and I would like to keep it that way. Beside Trish is a past.

“Wha-what?!” Trish’s gasped. She might catch a fly.. “But baby it’s been a long time!”

Ugh this girl is not going to leave me alone would she?

“Maybe next time.” I said and pushed her off of my lap.” She huffed. “Whatever! I will wait.”

I saw her storm off and grabbed a guy and kissed him. I shook my head. Fucking slut…

I sighed.

Lindy’s pov:

I can't believe my eyes. The only thing is on my mind is WTF. Sandy and Mr Johnson? Oh My God.

"Lin I - I can explain!" Sandy exclaimed panicking, tear started to form her eyes. I turned my gaze to Mr Johnson who was too stunned to do anything. Caught red handed.

"What - is - going - on." I said very slowly. My mind is still processing on what just happened.

Sandy took a deep breath and hung her head low. "I don't know. I don't know how and when this happened. I mean, believe me Lin this all happened so suddenly." She is now looking at me with pleading eyes.