Chapter 1

It was the day of my birthday, August 15. I was awakening by the sum shining bright it my room. I looked around there stood 8 people plus my dog equaling 9. There was my dad the alpha, my mom the luna, my brother Malik. Also stood there was my five bestfriends: Shemia, Tyreese, Shyanne, Issac, and Maria. I was rubbing my eyes, after I finished I sat up, than they started singing, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday you, Happy Birthday dear Gabrielle, Happy Birthday to you." I smiled and thanked them. Malik said " Hurry up and cut the cake so we can dig in." My mother elbowed him. I blew out the candles. My bestfriend Shemia asked " What did you wish for." "If I tell you then my wish might not come true." I said with a smirk in my face. Oh yea I didn't introduce myself I am Gabrielle, I'm the Alpha's daughter of 'Blue Moon Goddess Pack'. I just turned 16, I have long brownish reddish hair the flows right above my waste. I have hazel eyes and I'm 5'5. I'm the baddest female wolf out here. Did I mention I live in Beverly Hills. Well, I picked out my clothes for the day. And got in the shower.

______________________________________________

Hey guys. This is my first time writing a book. Please don't judge me. Hope you like it. Any questions just message me. I love any kind of ideas.