Chapter 3

'Ahh light' I thought to myself as I sat up from my white metal framed double bed, the black duvet kept my female features from being shown off.

My head was pounding. I looked to the left of my bed and saw that the sheets where moved as if someone had got out of bed and didn't bother to make it, "SHIT" I said quite quietly but still in shock, did I sleep with that guy or-- my internal thoughts where cut off by the smell of bacon.

"Mmmm" I said almost slobbering on my bed, I was then bought back to reality by a my phone buzzing

I threw on a big baggy black and white boys nike top (it was mine) and walked down to the kitchen with my phone in my hand looking at the message I got from Dan
"Good morning beautiful, how was your night?"
This sent shivers down my spine and a smile grew on my face.
"Aww good morning, was good thanks and yours ?" I pressed send when I got to the bottom of the stairs.

What a shock! The house was a mess ... I ignored the plastic cups and shot glasses and empty beer bottles and empty vodka bottles, and just walked into the kitchen as if I saw nothing.
"Oh!" I was shocked to see the Taylor Lautner look alike cooking ... topless ... I mean I didn't mind ...
"Good morning beautiful, how's your head"
Almost exactly the same thing Dan said to me.
"Aw haha good morning. it's okay ... for now, how's yours ?"

"Mine is fine thanks"

"That's good. Did we ... urm-"
He cut me off before I could finish the awkward question

"No honey. I just slept round to help you clear up in the morning"
'Well he's nice' I thought to myself.

Robi sat me down and handed me a plate of bacon and eggs he made for us. As I sat down to eat I got a buzz from my phone ... dan ...
"Don't ignore me honey :("

I was a bit shocked that he would get upset but I replied with

"Sorry I just sat down to have some breakfast"

After I sent that Robi and I started talking, after 10 minuets of it just being me and Robi getting to know eachother properly nick and Lucy came down and grabbed the last 4 strips of bacon and finished off the egg.
Robi opened his moth to say something but was cut off by my phone buzzing ... dan.

"Wow it never stops does it" Robi said in a joking yet quite serious way

"Sorry I'm just replying to a friend"

Dans message read "it's okay babe, maybe later on we could have a phone call? I want to hear your voice ;p"

My heart dropped when I read this as I felt happy and nervous. I replied with an okay then locked my phone and got back to looking at the mess in the house.
_____________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
------------------------------------

Haven't posted in a while because it mucked up, but I'm back !!!!!!!