X.

The boys seemed more alarmed by my screaming than by Andromeda falling, much to my utter and complete shock. Sure that they had all just gone insane and I was the only stable-minded person left in the crowd, and I would be forced to handle the fact that a young girl and the owner of the property that we were on had just fallen to her death in the middle of absolutely nowhere, I pushed through the crowd, stomached myself, and looked over the edge of the building, expecting to see an awful, mangled, bloody, and... well, dead body.

Imagine my surprise when I was met with two eyes staring up at me from just a few feet below.

"Jimin, I-" Andromeda said crossly before stopping midsentence, her eyes widening as she looked at me. "Oh. Shit."

This time I screamed for an entirely different reason. Andromeda seemed to be standing on nothing but air, several stories above the ground.

She pressed her lips together, probably trying to think of something to say, but failing. "Uh," was all she said, then she suddenly vanished.

Now, I was sure I was hallucinating. Maybe I'd hit my head really hard. Or maybe I was still dreaming. I pinched my arm and hissed at the sting. That was strange, some sort of pain usually woke me up from dreams.

I turned away from the ledge, hoping that maybe the past ten seconds had been an illusion. Then I saw the pained looks on all the boys' faces, and my hopes melted into a muddy puddle in my stomach.

Then, from behind them, near the fire, was what seemed to be a haze of mist forming. I watched it with shock, awe, and just a touch of fear as it became thicker and thicker, turning into a white mass the size of a person. Then, the mass turned into a more recognizable shape, and a figure emerged. Andromeda, dressed in a white tank top and a flowing red dress that pooled on the concrete at her feet like blood. She looked guilty of some horrible crime. The boys wore similar expressions.

I think I stared at her, my mouth agape, for several minutes. Then I turned to the boys, expecting to see some sort of my shock in their expressions. But they just looked like they were in pain.

My mouth was dry when I finally managed to say something. "What?" I squeaked out. No, that wasn't really what I wanted to say. I tried again. "What - who - are you a ghost?" I accused, pointing a finger at Andromeda.

She looked like I had just asked if she was actually a cow. "Wait, what? No."

I didn't know what to say beyond that. "Then... what the hell?"

She sighed and gracefully flipped her skirt to the side before kneeling down. I understood this to mean that I ought to take a seat as well. Which was probably a good idea, considering I did feel a little lightheaded. I fell onto the couch, much less gracefully than Andromeda had knelt. Then again, I had a feeling Andromeda wasn't particularly normal, so maybe it was unfair of me to compare myself to her. The boys continued to stare at me, seemingly poised for something to happen.

Andromeda twisted her hands in her lap nervously as she stared at her fingertips. "Okay, so this might sound a little crazy. That's what I'm told every time I say this to someone. They think I'm crazy. Or that I'm playing a joke on them... that's what Hoseok and Seokjin thought."

I looked at the two boys in question, and they blushed pink and looked down at the ground.

"But I'm not crazy, and I'm not making this up." She finally looked up at me. "Can you tell me that you believe me?"

I nodded slowly. "I just saw someone fall off a tall building, not get hurt, and then reappear in a cloud. I think I'm crazy, not you."

She nodded thoughtfully. "That's fair. First, I think I have to explain who my mother is." Andromeda pointed straight up to the sky. "She's my mother."