Snicks pt2

After I saw that and the seriousness in his eyes, I couldn't help but cry. I quickly ran to the bathrooms, but I paced myself. Don't want to trip in front of the whole school after a breakup like that. That would ruin my reputation just like hanging with the geeks from lunch period who sit over in the corner and pick their noses. EW! I was followed by my closes friends. As soon as the people in the bathroom saw me and my girls they left, in a hurry.

"I can not believe he would break up with me over a stupid text message! I mean I'm not as surprised about him cheating on me, but a TEXT MESSAGE! Now that is a all time low! Ugh! I don't even know why I am crying in the first place! UGH!".

"You don't even need him! He isn't worth your tears! Cmon stick up for all of those jerks! Don't cry and just get a new guy. It's not like you can't have any guy here."

"Yea, that helps guys so I'm the schools whore. I can have any guy i want and nobody can stop me? Thats real helpful!"

Instead of disagreeing they all just stared at me. Some looked away, and others rolled their eyes. Do they really think I'm a whore? I am not a whore, not one bit!

"If you think I am a whore tell me right now or you can be the good friends I think you are and tell me I am not a whore, because you and I both know that no matter what I would never call y'all whores!"

No body said anything. Thats what I thought. Either they were afraid of their reputation or they were scared of me, or they were my real friends that just had a moment. Everybody has their moments.

"Well I'm going to step up for everybody and say yes sometimes you have whore-ish features but still you have stole at least one of our boyfriends, all of us. And-"

"No stop right there! First of all, if I 'stole' your boyfriends then how come you are dating creig? I'm the one who set y'all up. Casey, I dated Brian two years after you did. Sam, I dated Derek three years before you did. And the only one of y'all who's boyfriend dumped y'all for me was you Krissy. So I stand up for myself that I do not betray my friends unlike you Krissy". I felt pretty good after I got that off my chest, but no Krissy had to have the last word.

"Okay sure whatever you say Snickers. But I can tell you one thing, we are leaving you. All of us, aren't we girls".

Casey actually stepped up and said,"well actually. Snickers has a point. She never did really steal any of our boyfriends accept you Krissy. So I still wanna be your friend, snicks, if tests okay with you". That's my girl, always quiet but also. I nodded trying hard not to cry again.

Then Sam said," Casey has a point, as does Snicks. I'm still your friend snickers". Sam, I know officially trust you. I was debating against her but I found out now. After Sam and Casey, all the other girls apologized, other than Krissy. That's funny, how do you feel now?

"Y'all are all inappropriates! And I hate you for it. Don't worry Nicole, I will be more popular than you!"

And with that note, I'm going to English.

*****************************************

ooh! Drama! That's wat true frands r for, to stand up for u

In need. Hahaha!

Wait till the next one, fights, exchange students, and break ups.

Maybe a party along the way:)