Chapter 4

Alic's POV:

I walked out the store and unlocked my car. I quickly put Zoey in her car seat an buckled her in. I made sure my hair covered my face I case the car Nash and the boys were in came around. I ran to my side and got in. I started up the car and dove home.

On they way, Zoey started screaming for me to put on music. "Fine! Fine Zoey, what do you want?" I screamed but then lowered my voice. I never screamed at Zoey but, today has been so stressful. "Listen Zoey mommy's sorry I'm just really stressed ok?" I said, gripping the wheel just a bit tighter. "It's okay mommy." She answered. I turned on the radio and "Dark horse" by Katy Perry came on. I started to sing along.

When the song was over Zoey started to clap. I giggled. Zoey always loved my singing. I used to sing her to sleep every night. That was my favorite thing to do back then. "Mommy you were great!" Zoey said. "Thank you Princess." I smiled as we pulled up to our decent looking house.

It was a middle class home, which costs a lot out in California. It had 2 floors, not including the basement or attic. It had 4 bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms. The basement is completely finished and it had a tiny library.

The outside of the house was blue, but the door and around the windows was white. We had a white fence around the front of the house and fake flowers in pots around the front deck. In the backyard we had a play set with a slide, two swings and a sand box. Then we have a pool built into the ground and a couple of lay out chairs around the pool.

It was a nice house to me it doesn't look to be middle class, but my aunt said it was. California has high expectations. To be considered high class, you house must be seven floors or more. Who needs seven floors? Nobody does.

I took the keys out of the ignition and opened my door. I went to Zoey's side and took her out of her car seat. Zoey has already started to eat her candy and half a bag was already gone.

"Okay. Zoey give mommy the bag of candy." I said holding out my free hand. She put the bag behind he back so I couldn't get it. "Zoey May Espinosa, give me the candy." I said sternly. She pouted and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said. I lock my car up and walked to the front door. "I wanna do it! I wanna do it!" Zoey yelled. I handed her the keys and she unlocked the door. Zoey is pretty smart to be her age. I taught her a lot of things. For example, she knows how to unlock doors and how to buckle herself in her car seat.

I walked in the house and locked the door behind me. I set Zoey down and walked into the kitchen. I stood on my tip toes and put her candy bag up on top of the cabinet.

"Mommy!" Zoey screamed. I walked into the living room and seen her on the couch. "Yes princess?" I asked. "What's YouTube?" She asked. I starred at her. After a while I answered. "YouTube is where you make videos of you and you post them. Then people watch it. Why?" I asked. She pointed at the tv. "The Tv said boys were coming here for youtuwe and vine." She said.

I sat next to her and she climbed on my lap. "Can we make one mommy?" Zoey asked. I looked down at her. I don't know what to say. Your probably wondering why I'm not to happy about the YouTube subject. Let me tell you the story.

I used to have a YouTube. Actually I was so popular on YouTube they started to pay me. I would sing and put up covers. Then when I had Matt with me, we would do challenges and Q&A's. Before I left to go to California I made a video.

***Flashback***

I cried. I laid in my bed and cried. I dont wanna leave Matt, but I have too. It's for his good. I'm starting to show and all I wear is hoodies now, so he doesn't get suspicious. I've been having mood swings and getting depressed. The doctors said it was normal, but all I want to do is just be in my own world and cry.

I need to have a new start. I starred at my camera. I do a lot of starring now. I got up and took the camera off the charger. I set up my tripod and put the camera on it. I set up my lights and put on an over sized sweater.

I pressed record and sat on my bed. "Hey guys." I waved. I looked over in my body length mirror. My hair is sticking out the braid and my eyes are red and puffy and still had tears on the rim of my eyes.

"You're probably wondering why I'm crying." I said an let a few tears out. "I'm so sorry guys, I'm messing everything up. I'm messing up my Life..." I paused and looked at my stomach. "and it's life." I whispered but they could still hear. I started to sob.

I look right in the camera lens. "I love you guys so much. You guys gave me the best experiance in life and I can't think you guys enough for that, but....." I'm sobbing really bad right now. I take some time and calm down just a little bit though. "I need a new start...Just always know I love you and all of you are beautiful in your own amazing way. Don't let people pull you down just because you want to do what you love. Live life for as long as you can, have fun and think of the positive...just be you.

I look down and let tears out. I smile sadly. "I never thought I would end YouTube this soon."I whispered, looking back up at the camera. "I'm sorry guys but, this is my last video." I paused and let out a whimper. This hurts so much. "I really need a new start and I just want you guys to forget about me...Please." I looked into the lens again. I know Matt will see this, but I will already be in California when he does. "I love you...but please forget me." I said that specifically for Matt. I love matt as a friend, but I like him more than a friend.

I kissed my hand and did a heart. I then got up and ended the recording. I uploaded it and instantly the top trend on twitter was #alicpleasedontgo

***end of flashback***

"Mommy!" Zoey yelled. I looked her. "Sorry." I said. "Can we start one?" She asked again. I started to think. If Matt sees it he won't know anything. He won't know Zoey is his and he won't know where I live. Also it would be a great surprise to everyone who used to watch me. I smile really big. "Yeah let's do it!" I said. I turned the tv off and we went up stairs to the second floor.

I went in my closet and grabbed 4 boxes, I thought I'd never touch again. I walked out and set everything down. "What should we do in the video?" I asked Zoey. She thought and got an excited look on her face. "We should sing the song you used to sing me every night." She smiled.

"Good idea I like it." I said. I opened the boxes and set up the lights and camera. I got out my Guitar and got really excited. I missed this feeling.

I stood in front of my bed and Zoey stood on it. I pressed record and got in my position. "Hey guys. It's Alic and this is my princess Zoey." I said and looked at Zoey. "Hi." she waved. "I missed you guys so much. I came back though. I got my new start and I thought that it would be amazing that after almost four long years I should update my YouTube and start YouTube videos again." I said excitedly.

"Today Zoey and I are going to sing a song I made for someone really special to me." I said. Zoey giggled. "Yeah and I'm singing with her!" she said. I smiled and nodded.

"Ready?" I asked Zoey. "Ready!" she said. I started to strum my guitar and me and Zoey started to sing.

"Yeah, every time you come around me, my heart starts pounding, it's like a clock, tick tock , tick tock, you wind me up, wouldn't want it any other way, you're so sweet and so gracious, smile's contagious, water color eyes like sky so spacious, and I can't concentrate, you won't hear me complain, yea, cause you're perfect, you're perfect, you make me nervous, you're worth it, you're worth it, you give me purpose, again and again, you don't even have to try, because, because, you're always on my mind, my miii-ind." We sang

(This song is Jacob whiteside song "you're perfect")

I ended at that and looked at the camera. "I know I said forget me, but I really hope you guys didn't." I said before I ended the video.