This Just In...

*Calums POV* 

"Fuck Me Man" I cussed badly. "What the hell just happened?" I spoke to myself as if I could answer. My mind was a storm and it only got worse with each passing minute. I couldn't believe myself. I just kissed LUKE freaking HEMMINGS. Well actually he kissed me and I kissed back. What the hell?

Ugh, I groaned. This was going to get complicated real fast. "I might as well go get him" I said to myself, Picking my body up and walking out of the room. I knew there was only one place Luke would go when he is REALLY upset. My room. I'm not even kidding. He'll go in my room, Take My Look-a-like CalPal Stuffy and hide himself in the closet. 

I went straight to my closet door. "Luke come out, I know you're in there" I said and then put my hand on the handle. "I'll count to three, 1...2....3" I opened the door. But to my surprise, There was No Luke, No Mr.fluke, No Best friend hiding, whimpering in an old packed closet..

I Walked into the kitchen. Nothing. Bathroom. Nothing. Finally the living room. Nothing. I sighed. I sat down on the couch for a moment. Then my ears tuned in on this:  This Just In....

____________________________________________________________________________

What do you think calum is going to find out? I know! Lol cuz I'm the author of course! Lol, I hope you like this cliff hanger :) -CalPal