The Date

Oof yay it's the date chapter!! If I'm being completely honest I have no idea what I'm gonna write for this but might as well make it up along the way. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy's P.O.V.

I still can't believe I have a date to get ready for. It's so exciting and fun. I wonder what we are going to do are where we are going to go.

Oh no! I don't even know what I'm going to wear.

I go into my closet to try to find a nice outfit to wear tonight. I see a new dress I got from this online store. I've yet to wear it so I'll have something brand new to wear. Then I can wear my black kitty thigh highs.

I can't wait but I'm so nervous.

I go down stairs to get some lunch and realize that dad made me some mashed potatoes and spaghetti for lunch.

"Thank you." I say to him eating the food.

"Your welcome sweetie." He says back kissing my forehead.

I finish my food and do the dishes before going up to my room to watch more Supernatural. My new favorite character is Charlie. She is amazing but not as amazing as Harper.

After several episodes and sad moments I decide to turn the tv off. When I do I see that it's five o'clock and I seriously need to start getting ready for my date.

I head into the bathroom and get into the shower making sure I wash every crevice and I'm going to smell nice before getting out.

After I get out I dry my hair a little bit with the towel before I wrap it around myself and walk into my room.

I get out the clothes I am going to wear and put them on.

After getting my outfit on I make my way to the bathroom and get the blow dryer out

After getting my outfit on I make my way to the bathroom and get the blow dryer out. I plug it up and start to dry my hair pulling a comb through it every once in awhile so it doesn't get to tangly.