Chapter 12

Third POV.

"Henry!" Regina's shout is what woke Astrid from her short nap, feeling slightly better she sent quick message to her family, saying she's okay.

"Mom!" They embrace, when out of the blue an earthquake occurs and shakes the entire apartment. Causing Astrid to groan at the feeling of shaking groan.

"Regina, was that?" Emma questioned.

"Yes. The diamond was activated." Regina gravely spoke.

"Shit." Astrid commented.

"So we're all gonna die." Henry added, causing Astrid to walk over to him and wrap an arm around his shoulder.

"You were born here, so you'll live."

"But.. I'll be alone."

"No you w-wont, I will always be here for you, little man." Astrid stuttered, not wanting to admit that there was a chance of her family dying.

"It's not gonna happen, I'm not gonna let it." Emma turned to Regina and began to accuse her. "You did this, now make it stop."

"I can't, there's no way."

"WELL, FIGURE IT OUT! It's your fault!" Emma roared in anger, anger at the loss of her first love, anger at the chance of losing her child an family.

"STOP! I already lost my dad. I don't wanna lose anybody else. We have to work together." While Henry is talking, Hook enters, unseen by everyone else. He turns his gaze to the little spitfire, eye's widening at her saddened look.

"From the mouths of babes, I'd say the lad has a point." David punches Hook in the face, causing Astrid to gasp and then quietly giggle at the sight of his annoyed look. He even manages to make her happier in the saddest of situations.

"That was for the last time we met." David angrily spoke, infuriated by the sight of the man.

"Bloody hell." He muttered, catching the eye of Astrid, causing a small smirk to appear on his face

David grabbed his gun and pointed it at Hook. "Tell us why you're here before I use something other than my fist." 

"I think threatening to kill me seems a bit redundant when we're all about to die anyway. And I'd like to see Astrid before my death." He turned to smirk at the younger girl, causing a blush to stain her cheeks.

"No thanks to you. Regina just told us you were working with Tamara and Greg to get your revenge." This caused Astrid to gasp quietly, not wanting to believe that he would allow Regina and Neal to get hurt.

"Well, that was before they told me I had to die to get it."

"We don't have time for this. We have a real problem." Emma spoke, breaking up people's saddened stares.

"Which is why I'm here, 'cause staring death in the face has made me realize if there's one thing I want more than my revenge, it's my life. So should we start this thing now, and then resume bickering?" Killian spoke, causing Astrid to quirk a smile.

"There is no stopping it. And the best thing I can do is slow it down, but that will only delay the inevitable." Regina proposed.

"It'll give us the time we need." David nodded.

"The time for what?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Steal back the beans. Use them to get everyone into the before Storybrooke is gone." He spoke.

"How? We don't even know where Greg and Tamara are." Emma commented.

"Well, I do. I can help." Killian spoke, breaking Astrid out of her thoughts.