F o r t y t h r e e

*sorry for any mistakes*
LEARNING

Dave woke up with Aaliyah with small kisses on her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. She moved her head and stretched her body out. "Baby stop" she whispered as Dave kept tackling her face with kisses.

"Get up so we can go" he said moving off of her. She looked at him confused "Where we going?" she asked sliding her pants on. "I gotta drop you off so i can handle this business then imma come back and get you" he said grabbing his keys. Aaliyah instantly caught an attitude. Rolling her eyes she got into the car and slammed the door.

She hated that they could never spend a whole day together. She just wanted to lay up under the man that she loved but she knew that would never happened.
"Ayo fix your face" Dave said looking over at her while her face held a frown. "I'm coming back ma' i promise" he said as they pulled into her home. "Alright" she said softly getting ready to leave but he grabbed her arm.

"Gimme a kiss" he said licking his lips at her. He know he doesn't always show her affection but he really does love Aaliyah she wasn't the first girl he ever thought about giving his all but he still cared about her a lot. She leaned over and pecked his lips but he pulled her face closer deepening the kiss. She moaned into his lips and broke this kiss pecking her lips one more time. "I love you" he said softly watching her cheeks turn a little pink. "I love you too" she said stepping out of his grip.

Waiting until she got into the house he pulled off and sighed. Pulling his phone out her dialed the number he least expected to call. Letting it ring a soft voice picked up.

"Hello" she said through the phone.

"Yo.." Dave responded slowly sighing.

"Dave? You gave in huh" she said he could tell she was smirking.

He sighed shaking his head "Where you at?" he asked calmly looking around his neighborhood. "Home" she said quickly. "Send me your address" he said pushing his thoughts of Aaliyah to the back of his head. "Okay.." she said quietly.

"And Miracle" he said before she hung up. "Yeah ?" she asked unsure of what he was going to say. "Don't be on any bullshit, you know what's up" he spoke deeply into the phone.

"Aight dave just hurry up" she said trying to fight her smile. She can't believe that he actually was the same dave she knew in highschool. They both were head over heels for each other and she want sure if that would still apply now that they were older.

And with the rumors going around that he was messing with someone new after finally getting over her caught her off guard because she was still struggling to get over him.

Hearing a knock on the door Miracle braced herself for what was about to happen. "Hey" she said quietly as she let him walk in. "Wassup" Dave said watching her close the door. She turned around and he was standing right in front of her with no space left in between.

"So why you come back huh?" he asked her while taking her appearance in. She had on a plain white t-shirt and black tights. "Because this is where i grew up David" Miracle responded annoyed she didn't have time for 21 questions.  "Why are you here. Shouldn't you be with your girl ? I bet she wondering where you at too" she said trying not to roll her eyes she couldn't help but feel jealous because Aaliyah was the total opposite of what she thought she would be.

"When you left what did i tell you?" he asked her stepping closer to her making her chest rise up quickly. She looked down at her freshly painted white toes before speaking. "That you was gonna always love me and no one could replace me" she responded softly afraid to look up at she didn't know where this was going. And a part of her felt bad because she knew this was wrong but another part of her pushed all of the thoughts away.

Dave used his pointer finger to lift her face up while looking at her pouty lips and leaned down slowly. Only inches apart from her lips. "And i meant that shit" he said before bringing their lips together and kissing her slowly making sure to use every part of his mouth. Hearing her moan into his mouth caused his pants to tighten.

Every thought of Aaliyah now slipping away from his head.

"W-Wait" she said placing her hand on his chest. "I don't want any drama i just moved back and i don't have time for bitches looking at me wrong because of this" she said to him.  She know she doesn't owe Aaliyah anything because she doesn't know her. But David does owe her loyalty. But then again if he doesn't care, why should she?

"I know" Dave said with his hand tightly around her waist. "I'll end this shit with her just say the word, you know how i feel about you" he said looking deep into her brown eyes.

"End It" Miracle said while looking up at him. She thought she saw a flash of pain in his eyes but it was quickly removed with lust as he looked back down at her and nodded. Picking her up and walking upstairs into her unpacked room.

***************

"Girl i'm tired as fuck" Erica said walking into Aaliyah's room. "Same sis" Liyah said laying down on her bed. They had been walking around on the beach enjoying the nice day without any drama. She grabbed her phone out of her bag and frowned to see she hadn't had any calls or texts from David despite the fact she called her twice to let him know where she was.

Erica noticed her face changed and spoke up "Why you over there frowning" she asked while scrolling down her instagram feed. "Dave ain't text me all day" she said rolling her eyes. Knowing he was probably just busy she pushed him to the back of her head and decided to order some pizza.

"What kind of pizza do you want?"  She asked RiRi while getting ready to take a shower. "Just get pepperoni and cheese, we basic bitches tonight" she responded cause both of them to laugh.

Walking into the bathroom thoughts of david came back into her mind causing her to frown again before running the water and undressing herself. Looking into the mirror she smirked thinking about how much her body has changed since she's been with him. She no longer was skinny and frail. She was starting to have to meat on her which was fitting her super well.

Looking at her stomach she saw a pudge and rolled her eyes. "I needa get in the gym" she thought to herself before stepping into the shower.

How do y'all feel about this going on?

What do you think will happen next?

Do you think there needs to be more than 3 Chapters left?

Make sure to Vote on this book and share it with your friends.