Seen

Seen

The Archangel truly meant to keep me, but not in the manner I had expected. A dungeon or prison cell would not be my cage, but a bedroom beyond anything I ever thought I would experience first-hand. Once again, I was blindfolded and lead by some brutish angel soldier. The blindfold was ripped from me and I was left alone. That was more than 20 minutes ago. This room had a window, unfortunately it's view was on nothing but deserted land and road. It was already dark out and the sky held no moon. I sighed, I would have to wait until morning to guess a rough whereabouts of the camp... and this room. I walked over to the bed my fingertips grazing the soft duvet cover. It was the biggest bed I had ever seen, in width, length and height. I had never slept under a duvet before and I was stupidly excited to do so. Another door was opened to a pristine and modern bathroom.

Hours passed and only a female soldier came into the room, that I had long discovered was locked, to drop off some food, clothing and things to bathe with. I had momentarily thought about not taking the offering of food and necessities. But being hungry and smelly didn't necessarily improve my situation even if it had the slight chance of disrespecting their leader. So, I ate the delicious meal of meat and vegetables and took a hot bath, the first I had ever had, and put on the night gown that I now glowered at in the mirror.

It was frilly... and short... and way too small. The only saving grace was that it was black and not pink. My breasts were barely covered as was my ass, the new underwear I was given was the only thing saving my modesty. I got into bed denying myself to relish its softness and comfort and squeezed my eyes shut willing sleep to come quickly.

Samael the Archangel had called for me at dawn. I was dressed in my own clothes when I was walked, sans blindfold, to the cafeteria of the compound. The hall was huge and bustling with angels and converted soldiers. They all wore combats, men and women alike. The chatter stopped at our arrival, the only sound that was heard was that of our footsteps as we crossed the room and into a separate one at the back of it. The door was open to a laid table for two identical plates of food. I was ushered in, the door shut behind me.

"This is getting to be a bit annoying," I said to the room.

A chuckle had me circling and facing the beautiful Samael. "That can't be helped I'm afraid. You have shown yourself as being resourceful enough to fight your way out of here and run off to the rest of your kind and I do not wish to kill you,"

I sighed and went to sit at the breakfast table laid out before us. Without waiting for him to take his seat I dug into the food, grudgingly savoring each forkful. It wasn't fair that they obviously had some sort of farm and mill to provide all this. Especially if they fed the entire compound the same quality food, surely, they didn't have that much land and resources.

Samael sat and watched me inhale the meal, that ghost of a smile gracing his lips once more. That damn mouth was undeniably kissable, and making me crave something other than the sustenance on the table before us. Not once did he pick up his fork and take a bite of his own meal, but instead swapped our plates once mine was finished with. I stared at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Do your kind not eat?" I asked, whilst cutting into a sausage. I placed the piece of meat into my mouth, momentarily closing my eyes, when I opened them once again, that ring of gold around his pupil had returned, his eyes glowing brighter than I had ever seen them. I froze, seized chewing, with the fork in my hand hovering between my mouth and my plate, I was transfixed. But then he blinked at it was gone, the glow, the gold, his gaze, gone. He looked at something over my shoulder before speaking.

"My kind do not need sustenance as often as yours,"

I nodded and carried on eating, "A perk of being a celestial being I suppose,"