Operation: Day-Off

(A/N I made this chapter for the first time again and this time its about neuro who learns to experience to relax and have fun without being busy of loading weapons and the search of Spencer but unfortunely neuro misses the mission that someone found spencer and kill him first. Also a new enemy who posses the E-Virus. I hope you enjoy reading this)

In August 28 2005(A/N I made this date. Okay but where the day that wesker found spencer first)

Kira pov

At the remote village from spain which we were playing in a virtual reality video game, troy and i were walking through the village, defending ourselves with guns(Desert Eagle Mark XIX)

Troy was now wearing a white T-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a brown knee-length jacket with a fur-trimmed hood since he's the new from spain

We noticed that it looks deserted and quiet as troy said, holding " Ten cuidado, kira! They might be people who were infected with las plagas. I mean who knows they'll might do a sneak attack on us"

I said" I know and which is why neuro is depending on us"

Once we step foot on the centre of the village, a gang of villagers came out from hiding, holding pitchforks and knives. They began to attack us but we fight and shoot them which we managed to kill them easily.

Then a chainsaw Man who were about to slice us in half but troy and i spilt up which i'll have to deal with one of the Chainsaw Sisters while troy will deal with the chainsaw man.

Chainsaw sister tries to strike me but i evaded her attack and shoot her on the head which i kills her but the other sister are going to kill from behind but i did a filp jump over her and shoot her head from behind.

It was success but what i didn't know is that the third chainsaw almost try to kill me from the left side, i evaded from her attack but unfortunely i should've watch where i was going because troy who was about to defeat the chainsaw man. 

I crashed into him which we collided into each other and falls to the ground, dropping the virtual reality headsets from us which we're back in reality. Our virtual reality headsets slided to the ground where neuro standing was.

Troy and i got hurt ourselves when cyber flies to us and said" Kira, your figthing & shooting skills: 8% failure and Troy, your fighting & shooting skills: 10% failure"

Troy exclaimed"Que!" and i exclaimed" Seriously!"

Neuro facepalm and groan" Argh.....You guys are lousy.....I mean it may look virtual and a game to you but you have to fight as if your seriously in battle. Besides, I won't be there to help you. You two need to learn how to use your weapon without depending on your powers"

Me and troy got up from the ground and i said" Neuro, i know you don't want us to use powers but i never used a real gun before except i've learned some fighting skills from you"

Troy said" Yeah although i did use the sniper rifle and leon's gun for the first time but why can't we use our powers?"

Neuro said" It's because......cyber tells me that you may have powers but they'll have side-effects in order word, you two might experience head-aches when you use your powers.....too much"

I said" Oh yeah come to think of it, i did experience head-ache since in raccoon city but that doesn't mean you have to teach us how to use guns. It's kinda......bit hard"

Troy said" Yeah. I mean it's not like you do simple than that" but i said with worry look" Troy i wouldn't say that if i were you"

Neuro glared in irritation so he picked up one of the virtual reality headsets and put it on, showing a great skills of fighting and shooting as he took off the helmet.