Skinny Love Interlude III. (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

As a tangle of bodies, they both slammed up against the wall, not giving each other a chance to breathe as their mouths melded together frantically. While their tongues tasted each other and Jessica lifted her leg up against Zayn’s, he pulled her thigh, holding it tightly against his hip as he adjusted himself against the crotch of her jeans and gyrated himself against her firmly, letting her know of his little situation now turned big.

Oh, she could feel it, and she was more than ready. She grabbed at his ass and squeezed it tightly, and moved herself against his hard erection, working at stimulating herself over and over again. This was it; she was ready to give herself to him, and this was how she was letting him know. Now was the time.

Zayn froze against her and pulled his lips away from hers, and watched her with hungry eyes as she moved her head forward to connect her mouth back with his, and frowned when she felt nothing. She opened her eyes slowly, her look drowsy and lids heavy, and Zayn so badly just wanted to lift her up and carry her to the bed, rip all of her clothes off and take what he wanted, what he needed. What he was dying for. But before he could do anything, he needed to make sure. He needed to be sure that this was what she wanted.

“Jess,” he panted. “Are you sure about this? You’re sure that you want to do this?”

She lifted her head heavily and nodded quick and fast. “Yes I’m sure. I’m sure,” she panted back, passing her hand up his shoulders to grab his neck and pull him back to her to continue with what they’d started.

He didn’t need any more confirmation…he pressed his lips against hers and held her face in his hands, angling his neck so that he could shove his tongue inside and taste every inch of her mouth, and her tongue attacked his, the vanilla taste of her getting him drunk, and fast. He dug his fingers up into her hair and moved them around and against each other, playing in the softness of her curls, and he quickly imagined seeing those curls fanned out around her, her figure, as bare-naked as the day that she was born, and her body lying waiting and ready for him to dive in.

He took his hands out of her hair and ran them down to her front stopping to cup the both of her breasts, and then squeezed them firmly together. He could feel both of her hard nipples against his palm, and it made him want to cry out in jubilation. Every second that went by was another second that he wanted tear her clothing apart and suck on every inch of her body, but he didn’t want to scare her away. He needed to test her to see if she was truly prepared for what he had in store.

He kneaded both of her breasts in synchrony, and then adjusted his hands so that his thumbs went to the tips of her nipples, and as he rotated his hands, his thumbs circled around her tight peaks, and he watched her expression closely, seeing how she was taking this.

Her eyes looked dead into his, glazed over and hypnotized, and she moved her hands up to hold his forearms and press his grip tighter into her, and then she arched her back forward into him, offering herself as the gift that he was about to receive.

Oh God, he was going to go insane.

He lifted his hands away from her and used his thumbs and forefingers to find her nipple and lightly pinch them both, and she quietly mewled at the feeling. She didn’t mean to let it out, but she couldn’t help it, and now he’d heard, and now he wanted to hear more. He squeezed her nipples between his fingers again, and she pressed her lips together again, her eyes straining as she fought not to make another sound, but he released her and pinched her again, and he watched her chin quivering as she forced herself to stay silent, receiving his attentions.

Zayn knew what he needed to do now. Step one, the blue shirt that she was wearing had to go.

Zayn brought his hands down, grabbed the hem of her top, and lifted her shirt up to her navel, slipping his hands under and finding her bra. He squeezed her breasts again, looking down into her chest as he familiarized himself with her undergarment, and he felt something hard and cold in the front; it was her bra clasp.