Chapter 3; Arriving Home

As the scarlett steam train pulled into Hogmeade station the sun was beginning to set, and the students caught a glimpse of the grand castle that would be their home for the next 10 months.

"Its amazing, isnt it?" sighed Lily speaking to no one in particular.

The cabin stayed silent, all of them used to Lily's dreamy remarks. When the train came to a stop there was the usual pushing a shoving mostly done by overexcited first years and the too cool to care sixth years. Eventually the 6 friends made and out and into the carridges all of them talking excitedly except for Rose who was still thinking about Dominique fancing Teddy..

He doesn't like her, right? She's pretty and all that but she has no depth, no real persona...

"ROSE!!" 

Rose jumped and realised that she'd been thinking about Teddy and Dom the whole journey. She clambered out of the cabin and made her way to the great hall with all the other old students.

Lily, Fred, Roxanne, Hugo, Albus and Rose all sat down at the Gryffindor table while Scorpious, James and Teddy went to Slytherin and Lorcan, Victoire and Dominique walked over to Ravenclaw.

The ususal speech was made and the new kids came in for the Sorting. Roxanne prodded Lily on the back and whsipered

"Lil I've got to tell you something!"

"Now really?" Lily relplied looking a her friends excited face "Oh fine what?"

"Lorcan.."

HUFFLEPUFF!

"asked me.."

SLYTHERIN!

"to go to.."

GRYFFINDOR!

"the next.."

GRYFFINDOR!

"hogsmeade trip with him!!!" squealed Roxanne.

"Lorcan? But he's going out with Victoire?"

RAVENCLAW!

"She broke it off with him before they came back for Tyler Thomas!"

SLYTHERIN!

"Tyler Thomas? The 5th year in Ravenclaw?"

"Yes, and now I get Lorcan all to myself"

"Wow thats um..interesting"

Before Roxanne had a chance to reply a feast had appered before them and they were to hungry to think about anything else but food. The feast finished and everyone was sent to bed.

"What a weird start to the year, I didn't know Lorcan liked Roxanne...." thought Lily as she lay in her bed. Her mind was rushing with so many weird thoughts as she fell into a weird dream about Roxanne and Lorcan running away from her......