Episode 1: When Rivals Come Together

"Boom, I win again," Pie says nonchalantly, head resting against her palm as she beat Cake in yet another tic-tac-toe match-up.

"For god's sake, you guys have been playing this for ages! Isn't this like, the 103rd game?" Fries blustered, checking his "watch" as he waited impatiently for the first round of Truths and Dares.

Before they knew it, Four suddenly appeared out of the very ground Pie & Cake were playing on, dirt spewing everywhere. "IT'S TIME!"

Nickel cowers down to the ground, sealing his eyes shut, "NO, NOT THE ZAPPIES!"

"Uh, I think he means it's toime for the Truths and Doires the viewers sent in," Bubble pointed out. Nickel stood up sheepishly "O-Oh... right."

"Contestants, we've received a measly number of demands from the viewers, at seven." Four snaps his fingers, the first dare written up amongst the clouds, "First one is from our good friend BFBFanboy7. Here it is,"

Lollipop had never eyed something with such horror before in her - what she would consider mundane - life. Up there, for the entire world to see, is a dare reading "Lollipop and Barf Bag, kiss."

All Barf Bag managed to muster was a nervous laugh, "This is a joke, right? Early April Fool's? Anyone..?" She looked around in desperate plea, most of the contestants shrugging.

Four threatened to screech the two if they don't come any closer, giving them the look.

"I'm sorry, but I fail to see why in the world you would think I'd rather lay my lips on that- thing, than death itself." The purple object crossed her arms and looked away.

X suddenly was behind Lollipop, pushing her towards Barf Bag slowly, "Come on, it's okay! You two can get it over with quickly!" He reassuringly smiled.

Lollipop grunted, looking back and forth between X and Barf Bag as she was sweating pinballs in utter horror.

"Those barf molecules of yours had better not be contagious!" She pushed X away and stood tall in front of Barf Bag, whom was crossing her arms with an unamused expression all the way through

"Funny, I thought you would be the one acting all unabashed," she sighed as she reluctantly grabbed Lollipop, trying to look anywhere but her eyes while the latter just stood still, glaring daggers at her.

Lightning whipped out a camera, "Now this is what I call exciting!" He grinned, Blocky cooing an "Oooooo~."

"Just get it over with already!" Fries snapped, and just then the two rivals' lips had touched for a split-second before both pulled away simultaneously, gagging and groaning.

"This is the last time I ever touch you," Lollipop snarled as she wiped her mouth thoroughly.

"I sure wish that were the case!" Barf Bag retaliated, sticking her tongue out in disgust. "Bleh!"