┃Kaki Sugihara┃

name:

kaki sugihara

age:

17

height:

5'7"

weight:

100 Ibs

appearance:

ultimate:

ultimate gunslinger

personality:

carefree, rude, and childish

backstory:

kaki was a tomboy and she wanted to be like her idol , maki harukawa, because she was the daughter of the boss of maki so she mostly spend her time with maki. she started training by using guns and she & maki were both surprised when kaki managed to make 5 shoots in the same place in a row. so she continued to practice using guns and helps maki in some of her assassination. later on she applied for Hope's peak as the ultimate gunslinger, and after a few weeks she was finally and ultimate.

execution:

'non-stop shooting!'

Kaki is placed in a western area and there's at least five galakuma's there in front of her. There's a timer and once it rings kaki manages to shoot all of them and she puts her gun down, thinking that that was it but then more galakuma's appear and she manages to shoot them all, this keeps on happening until she gets tired and then gets shot multiple times

ultimate introduction quote:

"your an idiot if you don't know me. Anyway, im fuckin' kaki sugihara, the ultimate gunslinger! Be careful I might kill ya!"

being accused of murder quote:

"hey don't fuckin' jump into conclusions! i wouldn't kill them unless aunt maki has them as a target!"

before they get into a rebuttal showdown quote:

"with my hope and these guns, I'll shoot down your words!"

before they get executed quote:

"heh, it was supposed to happen huh? i guess I'll never maki ever again. . . Oh well! Just don't give me a boring execution!"

finding a body quote:

"hmm, well it's there fault they died. Anyway, I'mma go investigate."

character them song:

And

password: skiddadle skidoodle kokichi's dick is now a noddle - himiko yumeno / "Kill The Lights, Kill The Actor, Kill The Actress, Or Kill Us All"