Part ~ 2

Mumbai.... The city of dreams, for me it was a new start, the step towards a new life, where I met my life, my Mahir.

The job was nice and the salary was great. Everything was different. I don't have to face the ridicule of people because there nobody knew me. I had my parents with me, maybe not happy but I was content in my life.

There is a saying right that "There is always calm before the storm." And well this was that calm, because this was the moment the hurricane named Mahir Sehgal entered my life. In contrast the popular cliché it wasn't the famous Love at the First Sight neither was it hate. We were just two random people who met at a bar.

We met, we talked, we danced and in between all these we got pretty drunk. That was the most exciting night of my life. I never thought I would ever get drunk with a complete stranger. But looking at those people dancing and so happy together, the memories that I had tried so hard to destroy for past two years suddenly came into my mind. I needed company, someone to be just there and he was. You can say it coincidence or destiny he was just there.

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

Bela was sitting alone drinking, not she wasn't a drunkard but sometimes you just need to let loose. Suddenly the left seat beside her made a screech causing her to look towards it and there he was standing there with a sexy smile. He winked at her with a panty drooping smile and asked, "May I sit here?" When she didn't react, he just shrugged his shoulder and dropped himself beside her.

She smiled at him and he smiled back at her thinking she looks so cute smiling at him making cute expressions, little less he knew that the girl he was thinking as sweet is actually pretty drunk and was seeing him as three persons. Soon his innocent misunderstanding got clear when she looked at him and started counting while pointing a finger at him, "1,2,3 Arey why are you three? Are you all triplets?"

Mahir looked to his left and right and then at her with amusement shining in his eyes. He caught hold of her finger, pointed at himself and said, "I am the only one Sweetheart."  Bela narrowed her eyes at him and said angrily, "haw How dare you called me Liar? You – you badi-badi aankhon wale Tilachatte" (How dare you call me a liar? You big eyed cockroach.)

Mahir laughed loudly and said, "Tilachatta Oh my god! What's that" Bela looked him annoyed and said, "Kamaal ke bande ho tum, kabhi school nahi gaye kya? Tilachatta matlab cockroach. Buddhu kahi ke." (You are so silly, didn't you go to school? Tilachatta means Coackroach. Idiot guy.)

Mahir looked at her weirdly and said, "Yaar pehle Tilachatta phir buddhu isse pehle ki tum mujhe kuchh aur pyaar bhara naam de do, let me introduce myself; Hi! My name is Mahir and you are?" ( Dude first cockroach and now idiot, before you give me another loveable name, let me introduce myself; Hi! I am Mahir and you are?) He forwarded his hand for a handshake only to get dragged to the dance floor by a drunk and over excited Bela.

Dilbar dilbar...
Ho... Dilbar dilbar...

She took him in the middle of the dance floor and placed his hands on her waist, while her hands encircled his neck pulling him closer.