𝟭𝟯

After Adonis went upstairs,I waited a few minutes before going over to my apartment.I packed my clothes in my suitcase had a shower and then got ready to go out with Tia.

(Outfit Above)> Nude Body Suit Dress

I called an Uber,to bring me to the club.

I walked to the club,showing my ID,I went over to the bar knowing this bitch was finna be there.

''Bitcchhh you're here finally'' Tia shouted,over the loud noise, while pulling me to sit on the spare seat beside her.

''Bitch what took you so long,you're like 2 hours late,anyways do you know how fucking hard it is to save a seat in a club,I feel like I'm in high school,trynna save seat for you in class on the first day of school.

''Long story,I'm here now innit'' I replied rolling my eyes.

''Shut the fuck up''She replied,taking a sip of her drink.

''Where's Mauri?'' I asked.

''Oh she couldn't come,family problem'' Tia replied.

''Oh,you know what happened?'' I questioned.

''Nope not yet sis,I'll find out though cuz you know I always get the tea'' she said.

I asked for tequila,from the bartender,after he gave me,and flashes me a smile I drank it all in one go.

''Bitch slow down damn'' Tia said.

''One more'' I ordered.

A fine dark skin nigga was looking over her,a lot,I looked around,then realized he was looking at Tia.I looked at her,then she looked at me.It's like we were reading each other mind.

''Watch my drink bitch'' She said,walking away.

''Whatever Bitch''I replied,drinking my drink.

.

.

.

I must have had like 3 cups of tequila cuz I felt drowsy,and lightheaded.I stood up attempting to look for Tia.

I sent her a text,saying I'm finna leave soon.She replied,saying okay cool,and she'll see me tomorrow.

I stood up slowly,my legs felt as if they were shaking,I slowly,walked out,taking my phone out,and called an Uber.

''Wassup Ma'' I heard a voice

I turned around,face to face with a handsome dark skin man,he was very tall, standing about 6'0.He was rocking a low fade,he was skinny though,but you know what they say skinny niggas are always packing.

''Want a ride?''He offered.

I maybe tipsy but I'm not stupid.

''Rule number one.... never accept drive.. from a st-stranger'' I hiccuped.

He smiled,showing his teeth ''What if I don't wanna be a stranger?'' He asked,licking his thick pink lips.

I raised an brow,while looking at him,He was fine as fuck,I looked him up and down.

''How bout your number then?'' He asked.

I was squinting trying to keep myself awake,I almost fell,but he caught me

''Careful, guess I'll give you my number'' he said,putting a card in my back pocket,squeezing my butt a bit.

I grimaced,while attempting to pull away

My Uber pulled,up and I went in.

''Call me beautiful''he said.

The Uber driver drove off,I looked at the car mirror,and saw the Uber driver looking at me.