promotion

JHOPE

you're one of those people who are obsessed with playing the Sims you love it so much she loves control and people on a video game not in real life because that's just wrong.

And if you don't like someone in real life you kill them in the Sims. #relatable

j hope your boyfriend knows that you love playing Sims and basically win a new thing pack mod turns out he gets it for you but sometimes you get them as well.

He loves how you have an obsession with it he knows that you made him and you in the Sims and had about 7 kids he named them all and he was very happy not until one of them died I like the child and you're very sad.

But at the moment you are playing a character that you've named lyra pillowsafe (I literally just made up that name in one second) and she has just started her job as a police detective you're working so hard on the daily tasks and you've never actually got a promotion as a detective work thing.

When you finished the day you got a promotion you are so happy you gasped jhope comes over to you and you literally hugged him and shout "my SIM got a promotion" you're very happy and start dancing with him around the place your boyfriend jhope was very confused why you're so happy because it's just a virtual person but he loves you anyway and won't question it.

I know this one is quite weird and strange I just had this idea and put the be funny tomorrow I have a musical theatre exam and I'm scared but excited I'm also working on a really big story that's coming out soon so that's why I might publish his a weird.
Thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜