Chapter 2

I wake up the next morning to Cameron's alarm going off, he must not of heard it since he is still asleep,"Cameron, wake up you could be like for your classes," I say nudging him. "Eh I don't feel like going today," he said sleeply. "But you have that big test today in your acting class," "Oh yeah!!," he got up then. I laugh as he rushes around, tugging up his jeans. "Tell me again why you like being early for your classes?" "Well Mr. Henner has the assignment on the board so I can start it then be done half way threw the class so I can leave and get coffee before my second class," he says proudly. "Oh yeah gotta get coffee," I laugh, "I'm probably gonna go walk around town today before my shift at the coffee shop." "Okay be careful," he walked over kissing my forehead and walked out the door.

My shift starts at 3 so I have about 7 hours until then. I go take a quick shower, then put moose in my hair so when it dries it can be wavy. I pick out my outfit: black skinny jeans and a red top that says "Fab" across the front. I decide to take a taxi into time square since I don't really feel like walking today, lazy I know. I get to time square and head towards the mall, once I walk in I'm greeted with the familiar group of tourist who come to shop.

I walk into Aeropostale and look for some new small jackets since it'll be getting cold in the next month. "Hi can I help you find something?" a girl comes up to me, I'm guessing a worker. "Yeah, where are y'all's new jackets that just came in?" "Oh follow me this way I'll show you," she said walking towards the back. I start picking up the cute jackets, a blue one, one with pocka dots, and a mint green one when I look out the corner of my eye to see a sight I never knew I would see again. The blond hair, the big brown eyes, and the kinda lanky body that I knew so well. I quickly set down the jackets and tell the worker thank you as my feet quickly take me out of the store.

What is he even here for? What is Cameron gonna say? I go sit at a table by the food court to let my mind clear. "Kristin?" I hear from my right. Crap.

__________________________________

short I know....but I didn't wanna make it supper longgggggg, anyways comment and vote for the next chapter! thanks for reading loves❤️