Chapter 14- UNEXPECTED(Final chapter)

I woke up hastily, eyes wide open. It was bright, like a usual morning. I turned myself to the mirror on the dressing table. Whats gone is gone, Jessie. I stared at the mirror. There was something unusual about today, i could feel.

I took a closer look into the mirror and realised something. Wait a minute, if i have cried a million times last night, then why wont my eyes swell? I asked to myself. This is really weird, strange, every single definition of weird that is. Just then, i heard a voice, loud and steady. "Jessie, breakfast's ready!"

I knew that voice. It wasnt mom's. It was freaking dad's! Dad?! But it couldnt be! I looked around me. Wait a minute. All this while, throughout thirteen chapters and eleven 12 o'clocks, my whole life was just a dream. It means that I didnt even have a curse or whatever! Dad is still here, he wasnt dead or anything! What a relief, ohmigosh!

I ran down the stairs and saw dad, cheerful as always. I hugged him, hands around his neck.

"Dad i love you i love you i love you so much!"

Mom and dad looked at each other, thinking strange. "I..love you too, pumpkin," he said.

Just then, i gasped. "Dad! Do you smoke? Tell the truth, do you??!" i asked out loud.

"Jessie, are you okay? I think all you need is pancakes!" dad said.

"I do dad, thank you," i ate a piece of pancake, feeling happy.

Of course i am! Thirteen chapters of nightmares! Not only were the lady  voice dreams were nightmares everything was! I so cant wait to tell Fara about this dream.

This is so unexpected, i didnt even see that coming. But if the whole thing was just a dream, that means Adam doesnt really like me... what a bummer.

Me : Fara, you're not going to believe what happened!

Fara

Me : Well..em.. HAHAH i'm so freaking out. TTYL! :-)

Fara

Me : Meet me @ my house now. NOW!

Fara dashed here immediately. She was one who thinks curiousity will always get the better of her.

"Seriously? OMG thats so cool! Your whole life is a dream, awesome! I mean, seriously, my parents asked for a spell from Nicholas? Naww way!" Fara exclaimed.

Speaking of Nicholas, i have to ask mom whether she knew anything about him.

"Nicholas Nickelson? Who on earth is he?" mom asked. HAHAHAHAH so Nicholas isnt really a sherman, just in my dream! This is so cool.

I then left for school with Fara. Adam then stood there, right infront of me. Fara nudged my elbow, smiled, and left.

"Em..Jessie, hi," adam said.

"Hello,"

"I've been wanting to tell you..em.."

"Adam I like you," i said

"You what?"

"I like you. And i'd like to take you to homecoming,"

"Its like you know what i was gonna say!" adam laughed. I grinned back at him.

"In that case, can you be my life partner?" he asked, cheeks flushing pink with nervousness.

"Yes," i said, gripping his hand. Adam gripped back and then walked me to class.

So turns out my life was great, perfect, i'd say. Except only Kylie, jealous as always. So life teaches us to actually expect the unexpected. Well, see you in my other supernatural life!