Chapter 2:Zoe Goes to Hollingsworth pool party

Zoe's POV:I just got a text about a pool party at the Hollingsworth mansion. So I straighten my hair. Change into this Bathing Suit ¥.

 Change into this Bathing Suit ¥

With this outfit ¥.

I then grab my phone and call tris to see if he's going he's not

I then grab my phone and call tris to see if he's going he's not. So I start my walk to the Hollingsworth mansion.

(35 Minuets later) I just arrived I go over to the pool. And slip off my cover-up, Sunglasses,shoes, and bracelet. And put it in my bag. I bumped into Frankie.
Me:" hey Frankie, can I put my bag in your room." She smiles back at me.
Frankie:" just give it to me I'll put it in there."  I give her my bag. I grab a red cup with beer in it. And start drinking. And dancing. This is going to be a long night.

(Exactly, 25 minutes later and 6 drinks later) Right now I'm on my 3rd cup of Watermelon Vodka. I bumped into Drew Torres. I smile at him and slurred.
Me:"Heyyyy drew, what are you doing here. I thought you were hanging out with Dallas." (Note that during this part she still thinks her and Drew are together.) he smiles at me awkwardly.
Drew:" well I left early because my boss told me to watch his kids for the weekend." I shrug my shoulders and lean in for a kiss. He backs away.
Me:" why are you backing away? You're my boyfriend." He shakes his head no.
Drew:" I broke up with you." I look at him confused.
Me:" no you didn't." We never broke up he's just been busy with work.
Drew:" remember? This morning when I told you we need space." I look at him shocked and angry.
Me:" that's what that was." He shakes his head yes.
Drew:" listen Zoe I thought you were a great girl. But I heard all about all the stuff you did back in Paris. And I don't want to date a selfish arrogant girl like you." I start to cry. How could he say that about me.

Miles's POV: I hear crying. I had towards it. I am sobered up. And starts by saying.
Me:" what's with the crying." I look in front of me I can't believe the site in front of me.
Drew:" Zoe you are the schools all the around mean girl the girl that doesn't care about anyone but her self the girl who idiotically doesn't know anything. If I want to get into politics I can't date a girl like you!!" I hear the supposed to be " student body president." I walk over to them.

Me:" hey, leave her alone. Can't you see you hurt the girls feelings enough." He looks at me angry.
Drew:" says the guy who is devoted to ruining his fathers campaign. You know guys like you make me sick." I really want to punch him now.
Me:" says the so called," student body president of Degrassi" well let me give you some news of you are half as good as you said you were you want and be here breaking a girls heart. And saying that she's dumb when you know nothing about what she could be going through." He rolled his eyes.
Drew:" she faked having dyslexia I've seen her she reads perfectly." Really starting to get pissed at this guy.
Me:"So what, you know guys like you make me sick. Guys who think they can say anything to a girl and get away with it. Well guess what that's not gonna happen my father will hear just how much you miss treat woman and then we'll see just how much your Job means to you. Instead of a woman's feelings. Get out of my house." He leaves. I turn back to Zoe. Who is now Sobbing on the floor. She passes out. I pick her up and take her into my room. She's going to have to stay the night.