Chapter Three

"ugnnn..." Levi shot his head to Eren, hearing him wake up. Levi walked out of the door leaving it slightly opened.

"Ummm...?" Eren lifted his self up then looking around clueless. "W-where am I?" Eren said then seeing the door opend then seeing Levi walk in with a glass of water.

Erens heart jumped as he saw Levi walk in. As his and Levi's eyes staired into one anothers eyes. "Hummm?" Levi said as he put the cup of water on a draw near him. Then walking over to Eren who had stared to blush. "Are you tying to seduce me?" Levi claimed on the bad, and on top of Eren. "W-what?" Eren looked down at the floor as Levi moved his head looking at him. "Answer..." Levi said looking into Erens green eyes. "N-no..." Eren said as Levi pushed him down onto the bed. "L-levi?!" Eren said while he pushed at Levi's shoulder. "S-stop..." Levi pressed his lips against Erens neck, doing it lightly. "Ah..." Eren moaned a little as Levi licked at his neck. "L-levi...get off..." Eren said tightly grabbing Levi's shoulder. "Ahaha..." Levi let out a laugh as he parted from Erens neck. "Your so sweet." Levi said strocking Erens cheek then waking out of the room, leaving Eren alone with his self. Confused and thinking. "Damn...damn that Levi..." Eren said sitting up again then fiddling with his thumbs. Then looking down at the water. Blushing. "I don't trust it...I." Eren said laying back down on his bed then looking at his ceiling. "Why does he do those things to me..." Eren blushed more while he stared at his celling. "I-is this love...or is this lust..." Eren sat up looking around then got out of the bed. "I dunno what to think our say..." Eren said running about for his shoes.

"What are you doing?" Levi said while appearing from the kitchen. "Huh?!" Eren yelled, jumping slightly as he fell to the floor. "Ung..." Eren rolled on his back looking at the celling. "I forgot...I can't walk intill a little later..." Eren said trying to get up again. Just leaving Levi looking at him confused. "God." Levi said walking over to Eren who was panicking slightly but was pulled up by Levi anyway. "Why where you rushing to get out?" Levi said placing him onto his chair. "What-where am I...?" Eren said looking around the room then seeing Levi's face suddenly. "Well, where do you think?" Levi smiled slightly as he kissed Eren. "Mughhh..." Eren parted then looked at Levi With is big Green eyes, staring at Levi. "Hummm...?" Levi looked back at Eren. "What do you want?" Levi said lifting Erens chin. "Your so cute..." Levi said moving in for a kiss again. Once there lips had meet someone had nocked at his door. "Huh..." Levi sighed and got up away from Eren walking to the door. "Oh...Hange..." Levi said it so sarcastically, making Hange look at him weird. "How's Eren?" She said trying to look into the room, but Levi closed the door and carried on talking with her.

After a few minutes, Levi came in again, seeing Eren asleep. "Okay..." Levi walked over to Eren and kissed him lightly then leaving his house.

CHAPTER FOUR...
COMING SOON...

Don't for get to vote!
Thanks!!!
💙💙💙