Troublemaker

I opened it eagerly, lightly touching the paper, I slowly began to read 

Dear Fuckface,

I banged my bestfriends, older sister this morning. He would propbably kill me if he found out but who cares, I won't be coming back for seconds anyways.

I stopped and took a deep breath. Was it okay for me to be reading our residence bad boy's diary whom he seemed to call Fuckface?

The answer was yes.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Winnie Indigo is a nerd, the type of girl who is never noticed and never paid attention to. She is the girl who is whispers the answer to you when you're called in class, but is never thanked. Who spends her weekends watching animal Planet and The Discovery Planet channel and googling interesting facts.

Brody Casen is attractive, cocky, dangerous arrogant and cmpletely wanted by the female population of Westview High. He never knew that ropping his little blak book, that he always carries in his back pocke would be in the hands of his nerdy neighbor, who he can't help but feel oddly attracted to.

Watch as tehese two are thrown into unpredictable situations, fights, parties and maybe just maybe feel sparks of true love.

*****************************************************************

This book is the book that made me really mad most of the time that I wanted to stop reading it or throw it at a wall because of all the things they had to go through just to get there happily- ever- after which I was glad to finish.

Rate

9/10