chapter 2: his butler, unslightly

*sebastian's pov*

the days after i stayed watching over her and keeping her safe watching her from her dreams as well to secure her safety. but i left once to find a present for her birthday i was going to give her a feather of mine since i couldn't get anything else. but when i came back her whole family was dead drained of life but she was gone she was sleeping i needed to get to her now.

*rosely's dream pov*

i was running running from the darkness that was trying to get me i was far ahead of it now i was stopped by a very familiar face. "s-sebastian" he was very worried "where are you rosely" i started crying "i don't know i am scared i don't know but a-a demon it" he wrapped his arms around me "Shh its ok ill keep you safe just wait ok ill save you just wait" he let go then i was harshly pulled away into darkness and fear. i yelled for all i knew was the last time "SEBASTIAN". but then i was already gone taken by a demon who feeds on fear and souls.

*demon's pov*

i am a leach demon i feed off fear and souls of fifthly humans this one had so much fear i want to keep her alive as my 'body' for now. i took control of the girls body cutting her from outside communication with any demon she might have known. cant be to careful i ran in her body it was so fast i am going to fave so much fun. i laughed evilly and hid from the world for now.