Engaged to the Alpha (A Derek Hale Imagine)

This is a story that was requested for me to write. Leah wanted me to write an imagine for Derek Hale and herself. I am really bad at writing love scenes as seen in my other stories. I usually just skip that part. So she suggested that I can just do a proposal scene. It took me forever to find a really romantic way to do this. Keep in mind I have never witnessed a proposal before, so hopefully it is good. Enjoy.

Hey my name is Leah Baylee. I have been dating Derek Hale for over 2 years now. We moved to Beacon Hills about a year ago to look for his sister Laura, who had come here looking for something else that we had to continue to search for after we figured out that she had been killed. I am a human and fully aware that Derek is a werewolf, at first it freaked me out but now I am ok with it. Since we have gotten to Beacon Hills I have assisted Derek in quite a few things. Starting with helping him get Scott McCall on his side to helping him deal with his Alpha uncle to helping him find people for his pack and getting them into shape. To say the least we have been through quite a bit together. I am psyched about seeing what obstacles the two of us will face together in the future.