The right moment

*main credit*

Alison's POV: 

After our awkward run in with Paige, Em grabbed my hand and we ran to her giggling. We got to her car and she pressed me up against the side and kissed me, then pulling away grinning she opened the door and let me get in, she got in and drove off, I thought we would be going to my house or her's but we didn't take the turnings, instead she kept driving towards the woods,

"Em, um where are we going??" I say slightly panicked

"Haha Ali chill! You'll see soon." 

She looked at me and winked, I grinned and turned and looked out the window. Soon the car was coming to a hault,

"Do you know where we are?" Em asked with a lot of hope in her voice, I looked around and then saw something that I instantly recognised,

"Of course I do Em, how could I forget?"

She pulled me over to the kissing rock and we sat down,

"you know couples come here to kiss and things like that right?" she had a sparkle in her eye

"What are you trying to say Em?" I look at and smile

She cupped my face in her hands and I got goosebumps from her touch, she stroked my cheek then leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine, our lips moulded perfectly against eachother, but as soon as the kiss started, Em pulled away and suddenly looked very confused,

'Em? what's wrong?"

"I love you Ali and you know that right?"

"Yeah of course"

"so what I want to know is why did you wait so long to tell me the truth and why haven't you ever said it back?"

I felt a huge twinge of guilt, Em was right, I hadn't said it back to her yet and I did make her go through a lot of pain before -A.

"Em, I waited becasue I was afraid... I was scared of people would say if they knew I was in love with a girl, it would have ruined my reputation and back then that kind of mattered  a lot to me, because without popularity and things like that I would've been nothing. But I was wrong, I should have just admitted the truth... to you, to myself... to everyone but I couldn't I was a confused young girl and didn't know what to make of my feelings for you. However Em, whilst I was hiding, there wasn't a single moment I wouldn't think about and how if I could do it all over again with you, things would've been so different."

I paused for moment and watched Em taking it all in,

"Em, you don't know how much I regret hurting you, I was such a bitch to you and yet you still stood by me."

She nodded and had started tearing up, I shuffled over closer to her and took her hands in mine,

"Em, I haven't told you I love you yet, because I wanted it to be the right moment, so that you'd know that I really did mean it."

I took her cheek in my hand,

"But, Em I think this the right moment... Emily Catherine Fields, I love you so much. You can make my heart pound and my stomach flutter with just a look, and when you kiss me, everything goes in slow motion. When you hold me I just want to press pause so that I can stay in your arms forever. You make me feel so safe Em. I have always loved you, and I always will. Forever."

by now she had tears rolling down her cheeks and she was smiling, I pulled her face towards mine and pressed my lips on her's, I tangled my hand in her hair and she pulled my up and onto her lap, I moved my hands to hold her face and if it was possible brought her face closer to mine. Her hands held my back. Her tounge licked my lips and I parted them and let her tongue roam my mouth. 

After a few minutes of our make out session, we both pulled away and looked in eachothers eyes and smiled, Em started to speak,

"Ali, I love you so so much."

'And I Em, love you so so much more." 

she pulled me in fro hug and we just sat there for a couple of minutes hugging, until we both started shivering, then we got up, interwined our hands and walked back to the car.

On the way back to Em's house, I got a text, I pulled out my phone and I froze,

Unknown:

Aww how cute, little emison moments. Well hate to be the kill joy, but hookup with Noel and make sure Emily knows about it, or I'll have one less problem without her. 

Kisses,

-A

I slowly put my phone down and my insides hurt, I had just told Emily I loved her and now I had to ruin it to keep her safe, this is so typical, of course A would ruin everything! One day i'm going to find out who this bitch is and I'm going to end them! 

We got to Em's and we walked up to her room and sat on her bed, then she asked me,

"Ali, now that I knwo you love me... and I love you... um..."

"yeah?"

"Will you possibly be my girlfriend?"

I smiled at her sadly,

"Of course Em, there is no one in the entire world that I would rather be with."

She pulled me into a huge hug. I hated A even more now. Maybe I think of a way around this. But for now I enjoyed cuddling up to my girlfriend, whilst I could and fell asleep listening to her steady heartbeat.

I know, I know! I get them together and then spoil it, but I have a plan don't worry! Don't forget I'm an Emison shipper! And I know a lot of other writers get Em to hook up with Paige or Ali to hook up with Noel, but it's part of the plan guys, have faith! Counting down the days until the christmas special! 

~Staceyxx